Automotive Finance Manager
Company: Volcano Harley-Davidson
Posted on: November 16, 2021
GREAT MONEY & MORE FUN$140K - $175K+/YearCHANGE YOUR PRODUCT,
CHANGE YOUR LIFEYou will be amazed at the money and the
lifestyle!But don't just take our word for it, here's what some
GM's at our H-D stores have to say...Same money "The money is
comparable to what I earned in the car business, the pay plan works
year-round, while the work environment is no comparison and better
in every way!"Want v. Need "In the car business you're selling
transportation, a way to get back and forth to work. In the H-D
business we sell passion, freedom and dreams."Fun environment "It
is exciting to see customers so happy with their purchase and thank
me for getting their dream fulfilled. I get to wear jeans, sneakers
and a cool Harley-Davidson shirt. I will never go back to 4
wheels!"We are gearing up for a record year and seeking a Full-Time
FINANCE PRO!If you don't want "just a job" and you're looking for a
long-term career, then you have come to the right place, our
company is growing.Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Confidence in ability to be successful.
- Great attitude and outstanding work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Automotive or Motorcycle experience in a high-volume dealership
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful
- Be knowledgeable of state regulations regarding finance and the
Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership
- Have a strong menu presentation and use the 300% rule at all
- Disclose financial information to customers.
- Maintain good lender relations and evaluate new lender
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by
- 2 years Finance and Insurance experience preferred.
- Harley-Davidson experience a plus.Benefits:
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Competitive Vacation Time.MOD Enterprises, owned by Michael
Veracka, is the largest and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer
group on the West Coast.Work in a fun industry that allows you to
fulfill customers dreams on a daily basis. As Michael Veracka grows
his family of dealerships, it allows him the opportunity to bring
on board the most talented people in the industry. Experienced or
not, don't be afraid to apply, Michael's Harley-Davidson
dealerships are built on training our own; you will not be denied
the opportunity simply because you haven't done it before.Michael
Veracka's current family of dealerships include 6 of the top 15
volume Harley-Davidson dealerships (600+ total dealerships) in the
- Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, KS) - #1 in Kansas
- Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, CO) - #1 in Colorado
- Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, CA) - #1 in California &
- Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, CA) #2 in
- Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, WA) - #1 in Pacific NW
- Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, AZ) - #1 in Arizona
- Volcano Harley-Davidson (Vancouver, WA) - Acquired May,
- Heritage Harley-Davidson (Lisle, IL) - Acquired May, 2021If you
wish to be part of the BEST, please submit your resume today!Job
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceWork Location: One location
Keywords: Volcano Harley-Davidson, Vancouver , Automotive Finance Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!