Staff Accountant - Part-time & remote opportunity!
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Staff Accountant - Part-time & remote opportunity! (Portland,
Oregon area residents ONLY) About the Company and the
- Our client invests in their community through education that
changes lives and grows the economy.
- They are searching for a Staff Accountant to join their dynamic
and passionate team to manage daily financial operations.
- This opportunity is both remote and part-time and a chance to
work with a local non-profit that is impacting the community they
- The Staff Accountant will report to the CFO who is an
established and well-respected leader.
- Some of the employee reviews say things like:
- "Fantastic benefits, awesome team and meaningful work."
- "Great company to work for!" About the Staff Accountant
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledger
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations and assist
with monthly close process.
- Assist in streamlining accounts payable process
- Assist with audit support as necessary Preferred Qualifications
for the Staff Accountant:
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Highly organized and detail-oriented Please email your resume
for immediate consideration to Tia McKeen at email@example.com
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search
or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the
chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in
placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our
positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for
more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Vancouver , Staff Accountant - Part-time & remote opportunity!, Accounting, Auditing , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!