Company: Targeted Talent
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Job Summary: The Senior Controller will provide accounting,
financial control and financial reporting work for the Finance
- Ensure accurate reporting of the Company's financial
- Manage in-house and outsourced accounting/bookkeeping
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual management reports as
- Ensure Company compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Manage annual audit
- Ensure Company has the financial resources to meet its annual
- Manage bank accounts
- Ensure proper internal controls and financial policies and
- Prepare financial section of quarterly MD&A Required
- Knowledge and application of IFRS standards
- Knowledge and experience in public company financial
- Knowledge and experience in managing quarterly auditor reviews
and annual audits
- More than 10 years of progressively senior management
experience in finance with a similar organization or with a major
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to evaluate the work of
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with accounting software and standard office and
- US CPA designation is an asset.
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or
Finance is an asset
Keywords: Targeted Talent, Vancouver , Senior Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!