Posted on: January 8, 2022
TAX MANAGER - Vancouver, WA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a
premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large,
Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting
experience is required.
About this Opportunity: As progressive thinkers, we strive always
to innovate, exploring new -technologies and sustainable business
practices to expand our services and client base.
Being paperless and technically advanced means faster more
efficient service. That's really how we -serve our clients best.
Only by taking the time to get to know you can we develop a deep
all encompassing -approach to your financial growth.
- Tax Managers manage and supervise other team members.
- Managers must possess strong technical knowledge of personal,
corporate and partnership tax planning, consulting, compliance and
- In addition to the preparation and review of tax returns,
Managers -participate in identifying and communicating complex
client issues to client senior management.
- Managers -must have effective communication skills and strong
written and oral presentation skills.
- Managers participate in business development and are
responsible for assisting Managing Directors and/or directly
managing client billing and collections.
- Managers mentor -Senior and Associates. -
- Bachelor's degree -in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related
- Advanced credential required (i.e. -CPA or -JD);
- At least 5 -years relevant work experience with an accounting
- Strong technical knowledge of complex tax issues;
- Proven leadership and strong organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel. Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or -JD required -
- Minimum 5 -years of experience in public accounting About
VALiNTRY VALiNTRY is a Values-based , staffing and consulting
company that delivers phenomenal opportunities for talented IT,
Healthcare , Marketing, and Finance / Accounting / CPA
professionals. We know our Consultants have many choices, but we
have learned from the mistakes our competitors make and we practice
an "inverted organization structure" that puts our Consultants and
We are also unique in that we have experienced technology leaders
and team members that keep us on the cutting edge and on top of the
latest industry trends. At VALiNTRY, we do what we promise, and
infuse our Values into everything we do. We invite you to review
our consultant testimonials and meet our team. If we don't have a
job posted that matches your background, please send us your resume
anyway. Our V-FITT Recruitment system will notify us when we have
the perfect job for your skillset.
Keywords: VALiNTRY, Vancouver , Tax Director, Accounting, Auditing , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!