Company: Banfield Pet Hospital
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Summary and Qualifications:To assist with the processing of
bi-weekly payroll.Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within
self and team.
- Process payroll data including tax setup, which includes
multi-state localities and school districts.
- Audit time and attendance for all associates prior to final
- Process terminated associates' final pay in compliance with
- Respond to payroll inquiries from associates and other
- Follow all protocols to protect confidential associate
- Import one-time payment files for partner teams.
- Support education of field leaders for all aspects of
- Other job duties as assigned.Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require
more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering,
mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking
the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form and to solve problems involving several
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well
as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity
with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and
operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally
- Environment where pets are present.Experience, Education and/or
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred, or the
equivalent combination of education, training and experience that
provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Two years of experience in finance with a focus on data entry
and understanding of payroll laws is required.
- Experience with Kronos timekeeping and Workday Payroll/HCM is
- Healthcare background (veterinary or human healthcare,
pharmaceutical, etc.) is preferred.WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE,
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.Banfield Pet Hospital - strongly
supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes
a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet
Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran,
or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet
Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield
Keywords: Banfield Pet Hospital, Vancouver , Coordinator, Payroll, Accounting, Auditing , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!