Posted on: June 20, 2022
Do you think that you want to have a career in accounting? Do
you want to gain some firsthand experience to see if you want to go
the CPA route in your career? Here is your opportunity to get an
insight into the CPA space to figure out if it's a good long-term
match for you!Our client is a boutique public accounting firm
located in beautiful Vancouver, WA that is looking to hire a
Accounting Intern. They have successfully created a balanced,
family-like atmosphere and are looking for the right person to come
join their growing team. A successful team member enjoys working
with a wide variety of clients and demonstrates organization,
technical skill, and effective communication while enjoying
contributing to a fun, professional working environment.Duties &
- Identify tax issues and provide planning and expertise to
- Work with other staff members to resolve complex tax
- Manage competing projects and priorities.
- Effectively communicate with clients and staff on tax
- Assist management with analyzing transactions.
- Prepare and/or review tax returns and tax consulting
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including advanced
Excel and Access.
- 3.20 GPA or better.
- Strong research, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and
critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, an eye for detail and
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple projects and manage to
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- High attention to detail.COVID 19 - Protocols:
- Please note that this role will be a 100% on-site (Vancouver,
- CDC Guidelines. This is a great role to gain some experience
and really build up your resume with hands on
experience!!Compensation: $17-$20/hr DOEAvailability: Monday -
Friday, 8am - 5pm
Keywords: CampusPoint, Vancouver , Accounting Intern, Accounting, Auditing , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!