Company: Holland Partner Group
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Salary range: $60,000 - $75,000 annually, plus bonus potential.
Holland is seeking a team player with a strong work ethic that
offers exceptional interpersonal skills, proven work ethic and
follow through. The Holland Team consists of employees that
demonstrate strong leadership, communication, team-building, and
decision-making skills.The Investment Analyst is responsible for
providing extensive analysis and evaluation for the Investment
Management Team in accordance with Holland Partner Group's Core
Values. The individual in this role works under indirect
supervision with moderate decision-making authority.
- Tour assets and build relationships within the Investment
- Observe and participate in internal and external stakeholder
meetings and prepare materials and presentations as requested.
- Assist in due diligence efforts of potential investment
opportunities, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Research and track market data related to sales comparables,
rent trends, vacancy, development pipeline, absorption, and all
other key variables.
- Review operating budgets and financial reports and learn how to
interpret with support from peers and supervisor.
- Review agreements for assigned projects and prepare
- Create investment memorandums for internal and external
- Prepare and update cash flow forecasts; work on capital calls
and distributions as requested, and interface with Accounting.
- Monitor the capital markets for up to date information on
trends related to both debt and equity.
- Perform market research to evaluate real estate, analyze
comparable properties and sales trends.
- Conduct asset management analysis in support of the Investment
- Complete special projects to support investment management and
asset management as required.
- Represent Holland Partner Group in a professional manner at all
- Conform to company apparel standards and set a positive example
for all Associates.
- Perform all other duties as directed and assist the overall
team effort in any way possible. Qualifications
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or
related field required.
Experience: Two years minimum experience in real estate, finance or
accounting required. Multi-family experience strongly
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to accurately perform multiple tasks in a complex and
fast-paced operating environment while maintaining a strong
attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to command mastery of company used software such as
Yardi, LRO, Axio, Onsite
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical aspects of finance
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of accounting
- An ability to work independently and as a member of the
- Ability to understand and clearly explain legal documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Must be proactive, flexible, responsible, and resourceful.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze key aspects of financial
performance, e.g., costs, profits, assets, etc.
- Ability to maintain integrity and commitment to the corporate
vision and Core Values. Attendance: This full-time position is
exempt and requires the ability to be present and available during
business hours to meet company and department needs. Additional
hours or flexible schedule may be required.
This position also requires:
- Valid driver's license.
- Occasional travel and overnight stays
- Ability to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
Benefits: Holland is proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive
benefits package including health care benefits (Medical, Dental,
Vision, HSA, FSA), income replacement (Life Insurance, Long-term
Disability) and retirement savings through our 401(k), including
employer match. Supplemental benefits are also available (Accident,
Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Short-term Disability) and we
are proud to offer our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and
Tuition Reimbursement. We offer PTO in addition to Paid Sick Leave,
paid holidays and a generous Sabbatical after every 5 years of
service. There are also opportunities to share in the success of
the company through our profit share programs.
Keywords: Holland Partner Group, Vancouver , Investment Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!