Posted on: January 7, 2022
This is an opportunity to work with one of the leading local
companies. If you are a recent graduate that is technically
inclined and a self-starter, here is a great opportunity to jump
start your career with a top national firm.
The primary purpose and function of the Administrative Coordinator
(Payroll) is to assist with the processing of bi-weekly payroll.
The ideal candidate will be someone that is organized, detail
oriented, and has excellent communication skills. This is a key
position on our team that will allow you to gain some valuable
experience and work with a fun and driven team.
COVID 19 - Protocols:
- Please note that this role will start off as a remote
opportunity but will move to an in-office or hybrid role at the
headquarters office (Vancouver, WA) down the line.
- Remote interview process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process payroll data and tax setup including multi state,
localities, and school districts.
- Audit time and attendance for all associates prior to final
- Process terminated associates final pay and all manual checks
- Distribute payroll checks via UPS delivery to all
- Respond to all payroll inquiries from associates and other
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or the equivalent combination of
education, training and experience that provides the required
knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 6+ months of relevant professional experience required with
data entry and an understanding of payroll laws.
- Experience with Ceridian products and DayForce for Payroll and
Time and Attendance preferred.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare,
- Ability to multi-task - Manages multiple tasks at one time;
quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks under
distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of
- Communication skills -Demonstrates exceptionally strong written
and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational ability - Demonstrates a systematic approach in
carrying out assignments. Is very orderly and excels at cutting
through confusion and turning chaos into order.
- Problem solving skills - Demonstrates a strong ability to
identify, analyze and solve problems. Unusually decisive in
handling difficult problems. Translates problems into practical
- Client service skills - Consistently ensures the team provides
the client with attentive, courteous, and informative service.
Gains and shows personal satisfaction from delivering great
- Intellectual ability - Accurately and consistently follows
instructions delivered in an oral, written or diagram format. Can
- Mathematical ability - Ability to add, subtract, multiply and
divide, and to compute rate, ratio and percent; ability to convert
units of measurement.
- Computer skills - Comfortably and confidently uses a computer
and specialized software. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook,
Compensation: $21/hrAvailability: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (some
flexibility). This role is projected to be a 6 month temporary role
and could grow from there.
Keywords: CampusPoint, Vancouver , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!