Admin for COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Site
Company: Embry Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
About Embry HealthLooking to join one of the United States'
fastest-growing companies? Seeking an opportunity to positively
impact the lives of others while transforming the image that our
nation's healthcare system is restraining and burdensome? Look no
further than eMBRY Health!
In early 2020, Raymond Embry witnessed the need for a more
responsive and effective response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thousands of Arizonans fell ill daily. Communities across the state
desperately sought testing services. Embry, a lifelong healthcare
industry entrepreneur, and advocate seized the moment and created
eMBRY Health to fill the testing void.
Over the last year, eMBRY Health has experienced rapid growth due
to the pressing need for COVID-19 testing services. Nearly 300,000
Arizonans benefited from eMBRY Health's critical testing services.
In just the last few weeks, eMBRY Health has expanded its national
footprint and established testing sites in states such as Florida,
Hawaii, Colorado, and Texas. We plan to operate in even more states
before the end of 2021.
eMBRY Health offers a dynamic, progressive, and family-inspired
work environment. Our Headquarters are located less than 15 minutes
away from Downtown Phoenix and Downtown Tempe. Perks for eMBRY
Health employees include free healthy snacks, complimentary cold
brew coffee, collaborative workspaces, and weekly breakfasts, to
name a few.
eMBRY Health's success is fostered in its diversity, team spirit,
and a shared employee commitment to make healthcare "smarter" and
"more accessible for all." Now, more than ever, we need qualified,
hard-working, and talented individuals with experience in fields
such as Phlebotomy, Field Operations, Sales, Patient Success to
name a few, who also believe in this mission to join us.
Please take a moment to review our available job openings. Learn
how you can join thousands of others and take part in "The eMBRY
eMBRY Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and
recruits and hires applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability,
age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information,
gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited
by law. eMBRY Health will provide a reasonable accommodation for
those with a disability to complete any part of the application
process. If you are unable to access or use this online application
process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact
Job SummaryWe are seeking customer service staff to be the patient
first point of contact at the site. Available for immediate
full-time and part-time employment in keeping our regional
community's exposure to COVID-19 under control during the national
emergency and/or global pandemic. Our test sites are a drive-thru
set up and patients will be able to remain in their vehicle to be
tested. The operation is designed to limit exposure both to the
patient and the medical provider collecting the swab. You should be
able to correctly perform the job duties listed below while also
being compassionate. Each patient should be treated with care and
attention. It is important to demonstrate empathy and
- Greet patients in a professional/empathetic manner
- Accurately verify demographics -check-in/out patients
- Schedule patient appointments
- Create lab orders
- Print lab requisitions
- Prepare specimens for transport to the lab
- Ensure a clean and safe workspace
- Contribute to the overall success of test site
- Work collaboratively to ensure best patient care is
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Required to work outside, at high temperatures (shade
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high levels of organization
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment that adjusts
based on community needExperience:
- Customer Service: 2+ years
- Bilingual a plus, not required
- Experience in a healthcare setting is a plus but not
- $15-$17 per hourSchedule:
- Seeking full-time and part-time employees
- Multiple shifts available; days, nights, weekends, and
overnight shiftsSubsidiary Companies of Embry Health:
- TestNOW https://www.testnow.com/
- Embry Women's Health https://embrywomenshealth.com/
- Backstage Medical Systems https://backstagemed.com/
Keywords: Embry Health, Vancouver , Admin for COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Site, Administration, Clerical , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!