AR/AP Billing Admin
Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Waste Connections is looking for a Billing Admin to join the
team in Vancouver, Washington. Hours for this position will be
Monday-Friday 10am-7pm. Hourly Rate is DOE. Who Are We?WASTE
CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is not only the best waste services
company in North America, but also an amazing place to realize your
potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with
extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant
leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste
Connections, we value everyone's unique background, experience, and
passion to make us a great place to work. Waste Connections
Accounting professionals bring their number crunching expertise
along with their strong communication skills to help guide our
company to profitability. Controllers don't just keep score, they
are active in our operations, know our business, and provide a
solid financial foundation for our company to succeed now and in
the future. If this sounds like you, we want you to keep reading
the description below.
Why you need to join us!
* CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment
where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is
* INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then
doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our
* RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees.
Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great
service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.We
are looking for a Billing Administrator to join our team in
Vancouver, WA!Key Duties, Responsibilities, and Tasks:
- Review, Approve and process payment batches daily.
- Create payment batches and accurately apply payments to
- Run audit reports prior to monthly billing and make necessary
- Prepare all billing reports and maintain all billing
- Maintain and submit monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to
required reporting agencies.
- Work in partnership with corporate billing team, controllers,
collection manager and office Leads on a regular basis.
- Create and process manual statements and invoices as
- Review customer accounts for misapplied payments, verify
accuracy and legitimacy.
- Communicate with internal and external customers with billing
- Document customer correspondence on accounts within the billing
- Prepare impromptu analysis of billing data as required by
- Liaise with Government, City and County officials and provide
billing data as required.
- Maintain and update billing system with all pricing and service
- Stays informed for any changes or updates with contract pricing
- Experienced with handling a variety of billing cycles.
- Learn and utilize all billing tools available.
- Strong understanding of UTC regulations
- Create custom billing reports for special contracts and broker
- Complex customer account audits
- Other duties as assignedRequirements
- 2+ Years Account Billing experiences
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional Excel skills including, but not limited to:
- Capturing and recording important data
- Using shortcuts and formula functions
- Building charts and graphs
- Sorting and filtering data
- Utilizing pivot tables
- 10-Key Knowledge and skills
- Accounting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enjoys creating and improving processes
- Open to change and enjoys learning new skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Enjoys solving complex problems
- Superior Attendance
- Ability to multi-taskTo be considered for any of our current
openings you must complete an application at
www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional
instructions can be found once you select your position of
interest. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental,
vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term
disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited
opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".Waste Connections is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Waste Connections, Vancouver , AR/AP Billing Admin, Administration, Clerical , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!