Receptionist - Bonaventure of Salmon Creek
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Salmon Creek by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for a
Receptionist!-- --From $17.00--Paid Training, no experience
necessary for the Receptionist position. --Hiring Immediately with
interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at
13700 NE Salmon Creek Ave Vancouver, WA 98686.--Call 360-816-4221
for more information.We are looking for a--Receptionist with
excellent customer service skills who will be responsible for
greeting visitors, answering phones, assisting the management team,
and helping meet the needs of our residents. --No experience is
necessary. --If you have a positive attitude and want to begin or
grow your career in office management, we want you to join our
team. --Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!Top
reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $17.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.--What Will You Be Doing?This
position is critical within our office management team. In this
role, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting community visitors with excellent customer service and
- Answering a multi-line phone system, route calls, and take
- Helping sort and distribute mail and packages.
- General office duties such as copying, filing, supply
requisition, and other clerical skills.
- Assist with the preparation of community events and visitor
- The Receptionist position is frequently referred to as an
Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Worker, and
Reception in other companies.--Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, professional, and well
- Ability to problem solve.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.--Bonaventure
of Salmon CreekOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, and independent living.-- We provide in home health
care to residents in our community.-- We are not a nursing home.--
We are immediately hiring so apply today.----Why Work for
Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are
created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies
is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that
we are committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an--exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Vancouver , Receptionist - Bonaventure of Salmon Creek, Administration, Clerical , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!