Associate Creative Director, Digital Advertising
Company: Critical Mass
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Associate Creative Director, Digital Advertising As an Associate
Creative Director, you bring a creative voice with strategic
thinking to projects. You have a diverse array of experiences to
bring to the roll-from conceptual development to client relations
to the execution of creative deliverables. Creating and
communicating concepts, creating and implementing marketing
strategies, and developing interactive solutions is on you. But you
always ensure and rationalize all creative results against user
experience management objectives to deliver excellent digital
experiences. Leading multidisciplinary teams-creative, technology,
planning, account and project management, partners, and clients to
name a few-doesn't faze you. Balancing creative thinking with
interpersonal skills, you justify concepts to both the client and
the project team. You build long-term client relationships with
expertise on client vertical markets. Most importantly, you embody
and embrace our values-to be honest, inspired, drive, passionate
and real-in everything you do. The successful candidate can be in
Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver.
- Contribute creative solutions and innovations.
- Build and guide the creative team around account and company
needs and vision.
- Drive creative discipline, operational, and industry vertical
excellence and expertise to promote continuous improvement and a
culture of excellence and accountability.
- Perform strategic account planning with senior management in
vertical marketing groups.
- Conceive and create experience design solutions that fulfill
strategic business objectives.
- Effectively communicate creative ideas and strategies to all
- Lead and partner with multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide regular team mentorship and constructive feedback on
- Develop, monitor, and modify creative department staffing
strategies and plans, including team compensation and performance,
skills, training, and mentorship.
- Develop, implement, and monitor quality standards across all
creative department artifacts and deliverables.
- Improve upon creative department methods, problem-solving
models, and best practices.
- Set and meet expectations for deliverables, estimations, and
- Support and lead human resource initiatives with a focus on
- Understand, embrace, and communicate corporate mission and
values. You have:
- 6+ years design, marketing, and communications interactive work
- 6+ years digital advertising experience in an agency
- Passion for advertising and eagerness to collaborate with other
- Solid knowledge and appreciation for the distinction between
creative expression and commercial reality.
- Experience developing Internet commerce, electronic marketing,
and online brand management and integration, with demonstrated
results. Please include a link to your digital portfolio in your
Keywords: Critical Mass, Vancouver , Associate Creative Director, Digital Advertising, Advertising , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!