CRM Marketing Specialist
Company: BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: May 2, 2021
BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc. Location: US-WA-VancouverJob ID:
2021-7537# of Openings : 1 Overview
Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and
consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven
methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex
challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business
goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital,
data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
This is a great opportunity to work with a top brand managing email
campaigns and other direct to consumer projects. You will manage
execution of CRM and direct marketing programs that increase
consumer retention and improve customer experience. The CRM
Marketing Specialist position offers comprehensive benefits and is
located in Vancouver, WA.
Responsibilities may include:
- Transactional email program, promotional email campaigns,
cross-sell, retention and onboarding campaigns, new customer
acquisition, trigger-based campaigns, A/B tests, email and
web-based surveys, and SMS programs.
- Liaison with Privacy and Legal counterparts to obtain
- Manage language translations through vendor and manage
- Accountable for quality and accuracy of CRM.
- Maintain and update documentation of email strategy, content,
and trigger logic.
- Create and document campaign targeting criteria.
- Partner with technical staff to ensure CRM related data
supports the program and results reporting is correct.
- Partner with analytics staff to evaluate A/B tests and campaign
- Look for and implement opportunities to optimize CRM
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Highly organized, detail oriented, comfortable with data, and
- Business writing skills (writing samples will be
- Project management experience and related training
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to solve complex issues and overcome obstacles
- Use good judgment when guidelines are not available
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Familiarity with direct response principles and techniques
- Experience with market research and customer insights work such
as surveys and focus groups
- Experience working with internal design teams or advertising
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Adobe
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Stensul, Medallia or similar
- Educational background that includes critical thinking and
- 3-5+ years related experience
- Bachelor's degree
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and
Keywords: BeyondSoft Consulting, Inc., Vancouver , CRM Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!