Head of Marketing
Company: Targeted Talent
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our client is one of Canada's fastest-growing companies that
started bootstrapped and is running fully on revenue. Our client
has over 700k users and works with some well-known brands including
SAP, Salesforce, the Economist.--They are revolutionizing how
businesses create videos! This role is based in--Vancouver--(remote
during Covid).-- This role is great for someone who has led,
mentored and scaled high performing marketing teams at a B2B
organization in the past. You have a highly strategic and
analytical mind, who also brings to the table a creative and
brand-oriented perspective. This role reports directly to the CEO
and will be responsible for managing both the marketing team and
budget. You Will
- Manage multiple facets of marketing, including brand, PR,
digital, events, product marketing, demand generation, ABM,
performance marketing, and customer marketing.
- Work collaboratively as part of the executive team in
developing business and product strategy.
- Lead the charge in formulating the marketing plan, in concert
with the marketing team and executive team.
- Mentor, guide, and grow a team of high performing
- Support sales targets through the development of sales
enablement tools, revenue operations, and growth marketing.--
- Act as a thought leader within the marketing and B2B SaaS
- Develop and manage the overall budget for marketing.
- Work in partnership with the Finance and Sales teams to create
ambitious yet attainable forecasts and targets.--
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and drive continuous innovation
- Work with our development team to identify areas of growth and
improvement across the our website and product.--
- Track and report on competitor activity.--
- Source vendors and agencies and own the ongoing relationship
- Own our website, it's design, conversion rates, content, and
- Define marketing KPIs that align with business priorities and
ensure the team is set up to achieve those goals. You Have
- 10+ years of experience working in marketing, communications,
strategy, or media relations.
- Highly analytical, with a strong understanding of performance
and brand marketing.
- Leadership experience at a SaaS organization, preferably within
- Working knowledge of platforms like Mixpanel, Clearbit, Google
Ads, Facebook Ads, Hubspot, and Ahrefs.--
- Background in marketing small, medium, and enterprise size
business software solutions.--
- Ability to transform data into actionable insights and
recommendations to non-marketing audiences. Compensation: 133-167k
If this role aligns with your experience and goals, please apply to
Keywords: Targeted Talent, Vancouver , Head of Marketing, Advertising , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!