STEM Instructor After School
Company: Play-Well TEKnologies
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Do you like working with children? How about playing with LEGO?
Would you like to use a ridiculous amount of LEGO materials to
teach kids how the world works? If so, then this may be your dream
job!We are looking for smart, creative, dynamic instructors from
all backgrounds to teach LEGO classes and camps where students are
introduced to a range of STEM concepts while being given the tools
to unlock their creativity and their problem-solving
- School Year: M-F afternoons, part-time, flexible, occasional
weekend hoursCompensation: Instructors are compensated at their
full hourly rate for time spent
- Setting up/breaking down from class
- Driving to/from class
- TrainingAlso, any day that you teach, you receive AT MINIMUM 3
hours of pay.
VACCINATION POLICY-All current and future employees who will be
teaching or attending in-person programs must provide proof of
vaccination against COVID-19.If you are a new applicant and have
not been vaccinated yet, upon hiring we require a proof of
Serves as a representative of Play-Well in a positive and
- Completes all training programs as required by the Area
- Understands the curriculum and concepts thoroughly to be able
to provide value to participants with diverse abilities and
- Manages each class session, ensuring the children are safe,
engaged, and having fun.
- Communicates with parents and clients in a knowledgeable,
respectful and tactful manner to address questions or
- Adheres to all Play-Well and facility safety procedures and
procedures for supervision and release of children.
- Care, safekeeping, and upkeep of assigned LEGO teaching
- Responds quickly to communications from management, whether by
phone, text, email or mail.
- Regularly communicates with Area Manager with questions,
concerns and updates.Education / Experience / Requirements
- Work history varies. Teaching/Instruction experience is
- Reliable transportation a must; secure location to store
- Lift up to 40 lbs to store and transport materials; bending,
stooping and crawling with children during class instruction.
- Must pass all background checks as a condition of
Keywords: Play-Well TEKnologies, Vancouver , STEM Instructor After School, Education / Teaching , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!