Posted on: April 2, 2021
At Mojio, we're connecting the cars of today for the journeys of
tomorrow. Backed by leading investors including Amazon, T-Mobile,
and Deutsche Telekom, Mojio is driving the global adoption of its
connected car technology via its growing portfolio of customers,
including T-Mobile and Vivint in the US, Deutsche Telekom in Europe
and Telus in Canada. With more than 10 billion miles worth of
real-world driving data processed to date, we have created one of
the largest and fastest-growing big data pools in the automotive
industry. If you're interested in joining us on our mission to give
every vehicle a voice, apply now! The Opportunity We are looking
for a C# developer responsible for building our cloud-based
platform, from APIs to Protocol Gateways to processing terabytes of
vehicle telemetry a day. Your primary responsibilities will be to
design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the
rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Need a head for developing massively scalable code in
- Translate Epics and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and
responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these
- Help maintain our high focus on code quality, organization, and
automation Who You Are Preferred Qualifications:
- At least 3 + years industry experience in C#, with a good
knowledge of the .NET ecosystem
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design
patterns and how to write efficient scalable algorithms.
- Familiarity with Document Databases (such as Couchbase,
DocumentDB, MongoDB) and exposure to Time-Series Databases would be
- Experience with Dependency Injection (IoC) and how to properly
manage dependencies is essential.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#, async/await and
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as
ASP.NET Owin, Identity Server
- Experience developing applications for the cloud (Azure, AWS,
- Understand fundamental design principles behind building long
term scalable applications Other job requirements:
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its
limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds, GC, etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity, if not intimate knowledge, with continuous
- Familiarity with Azure including Event Hubs, Stream Analytics,
DocumentDB, Table/Blob Storage.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem, including Spark, Hive and
HDInsights Our Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus and options package
- Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision)
- Lifestyle Savings Account--
- Education Tuition Program
- Team outings--
- Phone bill reimbursement and many more! All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran
status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on the basis of
disability. Posted positions are not open to third party
recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be
considered free referrals. Are you legally authorized to work in
Canada or United States? --*
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment
visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)? --*
NOTE:--Mojio is asking this question, and will use your response,
for the exclusive and limited purpose of compliance with federal
export control laws and regulations.
Keywords: Mojio, Vancouver , Platform Engineer, Engineering , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!