Senior Controls Engineer
Posted on: November 16, 2021
great benefits, work culture, advancement opportunitiesThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben JosephAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$90,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:A leader in providing
biomass-fired energy systems, lumber dry kilns, and related
products and services.Why join us?great benefits, work culture,
advancement opportunitiesJob DetailsThe Controls Engineer is
responsible for control system designs for wood-fired energy
systems, lumber dry kilns, and related products and services to the
forest products industry. The position will interface directly with
all levels of the company in the performance of assigned
- Develop design and test PLC code and HMI screens.
- Design control systems in compliance with contracts and all
applicable codes and standards with an emphasis on plant and
- Compare, evaluate, select and configure electrical and
- Troubleshoot issues by phone, online, and on site.
- Train plant personnel on proper operating procedures of
- Research new technologies to maintain Company---s leading
position in the marketplace.
- Commissioning of large process installations including
electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Perform other duties as directed.Requirements:
- Minimum 5 Years of experience with Wonderware InTouch.
- BS degree in electrical / control systems engineering or
- Minimum 5 Years industrial experience with automation and
- Demonstrated proficiency with PLC and PC-based control systems
- Mechanical AptitudePreferences:
- 10+ Years of experience with automation and controls
- AVEVA Certified Developer - Wonderware InTouch
- Experience with AB/Rockwell Studio 5000 and related Tools
- Knowledge of PID and PI control theory, VFD---s and
- Familiarity with NEC and OSHA Standards.
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience Designing and/or building electrical control
- Field experience with process industry, power distribution, and
- Exposure to a wide variety of process machinery, industrial
sensors, and equipment.Additional Requirements:
- Ability to travel up to 30% (domestically and internationally)
and work hours outside of routine schedule as required to support
projects.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Vancouver , Senior Controls Engineer, Engineering , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!