Company: Pls Engineering
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PLS Engineering is looking for the next great addition to our
team! PLS is a well-respected, innovative and growing Civil
Engineering/Land Use firm located in beautiful downtown Vancouver,
WA. We pride ourselves on working collaboratively to provide our
clients with the highest quality of service. Our work environment
is fast-paced, client-focused and fun!
PLS Civil Engineers contribute their talents to the planning,
design and completion of a variety of land development and storm
water projects. PLS Engineering specializes in land development for
public agencies and private developers. If you are an experienced,
licensed Civil Engineer who is interested in growing your career
with an innovative, Pacific Northwest-based firm we would like to
hear from you!
What can PLS Engineering offer you?
- A competitive compensation package.
- Benefits including matching 401(k), employee medical, dental
and vision (100% employer paid option).
- PTO and paid holidays; work/life balance is a priority.
- State-of-the-art technology, systems, tools and resources.
- Continuing education is encouraged and supported.
- Career growth opportunities.
- A fantastic office and location! Our office is centrally
located in downtown Vancouver, WAa short walk to restaurants,
parks, coffee shops and trails.
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented.
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun. (We host
BBQs, team lunches and other activities throughout the year!)
- A Company culture of giving back to the community.
What skills and experience can you bring to the PLS team?
- 0-4+ years Civil Engineering experience in site development
- BS in Civil Engineering is required.
- Washington Civil Engineers license or EIT are preferred;
additional OR license is a plus
- Knowledge of local (Southwest, WA) codes and agency
- Self-motivated, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Effective written and oral communication skills including
proposal and report writing
- Experience tabulating bid items, calculating construction bid
quantities and developing cost estimates
- Personal responsibility for completing quality work within
budgets and timelines
- Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary
- Responsiveness and flexibility; you adapt easily to changing
- Familiarity with Civil 3D is a plus.
- MS Office experience including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Comfortable networking with clients and colleagues to develop
and maintain professional relationships
Who is PLS Engineering?PLS is a rapidly growing SW Washington-based
Civil Engineering/Land Use firm. We offer civil engineering, land
surveying and site planning services that best meet our valued
clients needs. We invite you to learn more about PLS Engineering by
What is it like to work at PLS?We believe in:
- Honesty and Transparency- We are open, trustworthy and
- Excellence- Our work is our art; we take pride in the quality
of work provided to our clients every day.
- Client-Centered- We never forget that client satisfaction is
- Rolling Up Our Sleeves- Lending a hand, hard work and doing
what it takes to get the job done.
- Continuous Improvement and Professional Development- Learning,
improving, innovating and sharing knowledge.
- Creativity- Thinking outside of the box to deliver winning
- Community Service- Enthusiastic contributors within our
community including: Clark County Food Bank, Rotary, Little League,
local college scholarships, SW WA Contractors Association auctions
For consideration, please e-mail your resume to our hiring process
facilitator by applying to this posting.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.by Jobble
Keywords: Pls Engineering, Vancouver , Civil Engineer, Engineering , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!