Company: PLS Engineering
Posted on: June 20, 2022
PLS Engineering is looking for the next great addition to our
team! PLS is a well-respected, innovative and growing Civil
Engineering/Land Use firm located in beautiful downtown Vancouver,
WA. We pride ourselves on working collaboratively to provide our
clients with the highest quality of service. Our work environment
is fast-paced, client-focused and fun!PLS Civil Engineers
contribute their talents to the planning, design and completion of
a variety of land development and storm water projects. PLS
Engineering specializes in land development for public agencies and
private developers. If you are an experienced, licensed Civil
Engineer who is interested in growing your career with an
innovative, Pacific Northwest-based firm we would like to hear from
you! - -Entry-level degreed Civil Engineers are also encouraged to
apply.What can PLS Engineering offer you?
- A competitive compensation package. -
- Benefits including matching 401(k), employee medical, dental
and vision (100% employer paid option).
- PTO and paid holidays; work/life balance is a priority. -
- State-of-the-art technology, systems, tools and resources.
- Continuing education is encouraged and supported. -
- Career growth opportunities. -
- A fantastic office and location! Our office is centrally
located in downtown Vancouver, WA-a short walk to restaurants,
parks, coffee shops and trails.
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented.
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun. (We host
BBQs, team lunches and other activities throughout the year!)
- A Company culture of giving back to the community.What skills
and experience can you bring to the PLS team? -
- 0-4+ years Civil Engineering experience in site development
- BS in Civil Engineering is required.
- Washington Civil Engineer's license or EIT are preferred;
additional OR license is a plus
- Knowledge of local (Southwest, WA) codes and agency
- Self-motivated, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Effective written and oral communication skills including
proposal and report writing
- Experience tabulating bid items, calculating construction bid
quantities and developing cost estimates
- Personal responsibility for completing quality work within
budgets and timelines
- Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary
- Responsiveness and flexibility; you adapt easily to changing
- Familiarity with Civil 3D is a plus.
- MS Office experience including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Comfortable networking with clients and colleagues to develop
and maintain professional relationshipsWho is PLS Engineering? -
-PLS is a rapidly growing SW Washington-based Civil
Engineering/Land Use firm. We offer civil engineering, land
surveying and site planning services that best meet our valued
clients' needs. We invite you to learn more about PLS Engineering
by visiting: plsengineering.comWhat is it like to work at PLS?We
- Honesty and Transparency- We are open, trustworthy and
- Excellence- Our work is our art; we take pride in the quality
of work provided to our clients every day.
- Client-Centered- We never forget that client satisfaction is
our goal. -
- Rolling Up Our Sleeves- Lending a hand, hard work and doing
what it takes to get the job done.
- Continuous Improvement and Professional Development- Learning,
improving, innovating and sharing knowledge. -
- Creativity- Thinking "outside of the box" to deliver winning
- Community Service- Enthusiastic contributors within our
community including: Clark County Food Bank, Rotary, Little League,
local college scholarships, SW WA Contractors Association auctions
and events. -For consideration, please e-mail your r--sum-- to our
hiring process facilitator by applying to this posting.We are proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: PLS Engineering, Vancouver , Civil Engineer, Engineering , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!