Customer Success Manager
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Who We Are:Hubb is a virtual event software platform that's
revolutionizing the way that people interact and consume event
experiences. Our cloud-based software streamlines the process for
collecting, managing, and marketing event content and provides
powerful attendee engagement tools that bring brands to life. Hubb
powers many of the world's largest conferences for some of the most
recognizable brands. Our growing tech company is women-owned and
based in Vancouver, WA with a global customer base. Come help us
move the events industry forward by making virtual, in-person and
hybrid meetings come to life as never before. Our Culture:We are a
team of passionate, innovative professionals take immense pride in
providing cutting edge solutions and who thrive on achieving the
seemingly impossible!We know we are happier and more productive
when we can be true to what drives us each individually, so we
speak, dress and behave exactly like we do anywhere else. We are
genuine, fun loving, intellectually curious and enjoy celebrating
the journey.We believe in our ability to do a job and do it well.
We believe that technology and tools should be intuitive and
self-managed, and they should also reflect one of the core tenants
of being a meeting planner.Ultimately, we build products and
services for people who enjoy their jobs and we appreciate the
ability to enjoy our own. Because if you could be happy in your
work--- why wouldn't you? The Perfect Fit:You are that rare
combination of consummate relationship builder who delights our
clients and has them coming back for more; yet also the supreme
master of implementation - when a leader with a cause needs someone
to execute a lofty plan, there's nobody more willing or able than
you. You readily meet aggressive deadlines since execution
excellence is high on your priority list. Because you are a
perpetual optimist with an upbeat disposition, you manage high
intensity moments with grace and an eye for best possible
outcomes.You dominate your CRM with unerring accuracy and love to
truly know your client base inside out and upside-down. Your tech
support team has a good understanding of what, how and why they do
what they do because you have given them clear, consistent and
collaborative guidance.You desire to work in an environment where
your input is crucial to help shape our offerings and how we
interact with clients. You enjoy owning your world by managing your
time like a boss (and in our self-managed team environment, you
basically are your own boss). Common sense and good judgement are
your guiding beacons leading you to exceptional prioritization and
achievement.If this is you, there are a lot of people who are
eagerly adopting our product and we would love your help in
ensuring they continue to do so! Responsibilities:
- Owns the entire customer life cycle for your book of business
(e.g. account set up, onboarding, event-go-live, renewal,
- Works cross functionally with Sales, Professional Services, and
Product to address client issues.
- Set expectations, hold clients and teammates accountable for
hitting event key milestones required for success events.
- Drive post con process and make recommendations for ways to
drive additional value on future events
- Visibility into Zendesk to assist with escalating urgent client
- Responsible for renewals and upsells.
- Learn the Hubb product in order to be an informed and educated
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key
performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their
- Act as technical leader with your account base following up on
issues, bugs, and other potential renewal detractors.
- Maintain a forecast of renewals and work to identify and/or
develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and act as
a voice of the customer across the organization More about the
- You have experience working with clients in the events
industry, preferably from within an agency and supporting a high
volume of customers.
- You are intrigued with software and technology. As a result,
you are comfortable getting into the technical details as well as
the commercial side of business relationships.
- You are driven are to excel; it's just who you are.
- You're eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you are
curious but seek out help when needed.
- You assume the best about our clients because you know they are
super busy and are counting on your support!
- You are very personable, someone who is an excellent
communicator and who enjoys interacting with others (and they with
- You are independent and resourceful.
- You are highly responsible and self-motivated, and slightly
overboard on attention to detail. Qualifications
- 2+ years managing project teams, client engagements and product
support for a software solution and/or digital agency.
- 2+ years' experience implementing software solutions in a SaaS
environment using agile principles; scrum methodology is
- Strong preference for corporate event experience particularly
in the area of event technology
- Experience with HubSpot, Zendesk preferred
- Proficient in Office software
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level
is a definite plus NOTE: This position is for candidates located in
the northwest region of Oregon or Washington.
Keywords: Hubb, Vancouver , Customer Success Manager, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!