Director Marketing, Strategic Partnerships
Company: Banfield Pet Hospital
Posted on: February 21, 2021
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very
important to us. For more information on applying to Banfield
during the pandemic please review our frequently asked questions .
Then learn more about the steps we are taking to support our
hospital associates on the front lines. Director, Strategic
PartnershipsApply Now Job ID BAN001E9 Location 18101 SE 6th Way,
Vancouver, Washington Job Type Full-time regular Summary and
Qualifications: The primary purpose and function of the Director,
Strategic Partnerships is to identify potential partners, drive
sales through new partnerships, and build mutual relationships in
order to elevate Banfield's offerings. Provide strategic business
development approach and sales forecasting to build this new
channel and drive the resulting revenue. Essential Responsibilities
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within
self and team.
- Identify opportunities to develop and builds strategic
partnerships to strengthen the business.
- Create annual revenue, marketing objectives and partnership
roadmap to achieve goals.
- Develop long-lasting business relationships with a variety of
partners inside and outside the veterinary industry.
- Partner with finance to forecast growth projections, pricing
and partnership offers.
- Create and negotiates offers and facilitates legal agreements
in collaboration with Legal.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to ensure all contract terms
- Present data and market research to the Marketing Leadership
team, Senior Leadership and Finance in order to recommend
strategies to expand programs.
- Collaborates with the field and hospital marketing teams to
create partnerships that support new partnerships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with commercial, real estate and
others to determine additional ways we can grow partnership.
- Lead operations and digital teams to ensure the proper
enhancements or improvements are made within our systems to support
the growth of our strategic partnerships.
- Track and measure all aspects of the program.
- Prepare and make presentations to senior leadership
highlighting the possibilities, the opportunities and the success
of the program.
- Other job duties as assigned. Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume/deadlines may often require
more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering,
mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking
the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form and to solve problems involving several
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well
as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity
with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and
operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally
- Environment where pets are present. Experience, Education
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration is
required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and
experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and
- Master's degree is preferred.
- Eight years of professional experience in sales & marketing are
required, including at least three years in business development
and account growth.
- Experience with product and customer sales and development in
multi-unit business is required.
- Excellent customer service and customer sales/account
management skills are required.
- Some knowledge of the health care industry is preferred. WE ARE
A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Banfield Pet
Hospital-- strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all
individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is
embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information,
status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual
with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable
federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every Banfield location. Apply Now Learn what it's
like to work in Vancouver, Washington. At Banfield, we know that
pets are not just pets. They're our friends. Our support group. Our
partners in crime. Pets are part of us. That's why a job at
Banfield is not just a job. It's an opportunity to care for and
give back to the pets who mean the world to their people. Wellness
and Benefits We offer programs designed to support our associates'
wellness and wellbeing. This includes a wide array of benefits that
help you take care of yourself and your family. We're committed to
helping all of our associates achieve their career goals. From
personal development plans to training and mentorship programs, we
have the tools in place to help you succeed. Veterinary Student
Debt Relief Pilot Program Banfield is committed to supporting the
financial wellbeing of their associates! Full-time doctors are
eligible to participate in the Veterinary Student Debt Relief Pilot
Keywords: Banfield Pet Hospital, Vancouver , Director Marketing, Strategic Partnerships, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!