System Director Risk Mgmt Analytics
Posted on: February 25, 2021
PeaceHealth is seeking a System Director Risk Management
Analytics for a Full Time, Day position.-- JOB SUMMARY Directs,
controls, and is accountable for Risk Management Analytics across
the system. Develops operational plans and oversees implementation.
Develops long- and short-term business strategies, operational
plans and oversees implementation. Responsible for operational
performance including quality, service, and regulatory compliance
for areas of responsibility. Manages the design, structure,
development and planning issues within scope of direction.
Supervises all departmental activity in the assigned network,
community and/or business unit of PeaceHealth, and leads specific
system-wide departmental efforts as indicated. Leads effective
adoption of operational improvements, providing continuous support
for understanding and utilization of quality measurement programs
and analytics. Responsible for the design, implementation and
maintenance of ongoing changes to risk measurement programs and
analytics at PeaceHealth. Serves as a trusted advisor to leaders
across the organization. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provides overall leadership, strategic direction and support of
Risk Analytics team, including direct supervision of quality
analytics personnel and coordination of departmental activities as
- Leads the development/update of quality strategic planning on a
periodic basis to ensure coherence with the overall health system
strategic plan. Recognizes the impact of change and strategically
plans communication and education.
- Serves as the central point of contact for coordinating quality
analytics activities in assigned network, community, and/or
business unit of PeaceHealth; incorporates standardization within
the system to help ensure successful outcomes are met, managing
risks, issues, and escalations.
- Facilitates the collaboration of business leaders, clinicians'
network and community leaders to ensure availability of resources,
and coordination of efforts.
- Leads cross-functional teams in a matrix reporting structure,
supports collaboration and encourages acceptance of changes
associated with quality metrics at PeaceHealth.
- Utilizes critical analysis to plan, problem solve, and to
mitigate risk in the monitoring of quality measurement programs.
Reviews and monitors organizational action/implementation plans to
ensure deliverables are met.
- Works to deploy quality data automation. Coordinates enterprise
analysis and interpretation of data demonstrating clinical and
financial outcomes to drive continued improvement and deployment of
standard tools and methodologies across PeaceHealth.
- Works with key stakeholders to develop quality objectives and
benchmarks. Designs and implements effective tools to measure
performance against these standards.
- Designs and develops report templates for board, enterprise and
hospital level reporting - automating the data capture when
- Directs the tracking and reporting of regulatory data
requirements and submissions to Center for Medicare and Medicaid,
The National Practitioner Data Bank, Clare Re (our captive),
insurance companies, international reinsurance companies. and other
regulatory agencies. Participates in improving processes reviewed
by accrediting organizations.
- Manages the implementation of a new Risk Management Information
System. Creates a data warehouse for risk data to advance analytics
- Perform other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION:
- Master's or equivalent advanced degree in Management
Information Systems, Public Health, Healthcare Administration,
Business Administration or related field required.
- Minimum of seven years of analytics leadership experience.
- Significant experience in a healthcare setting required.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) or Health
Care Quality and Management certification (or working towards)
preferred. OTHER SKILLS:
- Proven project management leadership skills
- Expertise in use of Access and Microsoft Office products with a
knowledge of relational database concepts.
- Ability to bring projects and requests to successful,
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies i.e. Lean,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability
to handle a diversity of personalities and interact effectively
with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to influence across complex organizations.
- Ability to negotiate, exchange ideas, information and opinions
with others to arrive jointly at decisions, conclusions and
- Knowledge of fundamentals of state and federal quality
measurement programs and regulatory requirements
- Ability to manage interdisciplinary teams, and coordinate
across disciplines/departments and drive teams to decisions.
Demonstrated decision-making and delegation abilities
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple complex
- Proven abilities in process re-design
- Ability to use office equipment and automated
systems/applications/software. For full consideration of your
skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your
application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in
accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , System Director Risk Mgmt Analytics, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!