MD System Service Line Director
Posted on: April 1, 2021
PeaceHealth is seeking a MD System Service Line Director for a
Full Time, Day position.-- JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for providing clinical leadership for Home & Community
services (Home Health, Hospice, Palliative, Hospice House IPU and
Home Infusion) across the system and for planning, developing and
directing patient care programs in alignment with quadruple aim
objectives. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provides leadership for clinical excellence and care model
redesign in Home & Community services for PeaceHealth. Supports
other Home & Community clinical and operational leaders in the
three Networks to oversee and influence all hospital departments
and clinics associated with post -acute service delivery to achieve
desired performance outcomes.
- Creates and monitors quality reporting structure for Home and
Community services; recommends changes to quality reporting
infrastructure, systems, processes and standards to achieve desired
triple aim outcomes in collaboration with System Quality Dept.,
network medical directors, managers, nurses, directors, department
chairs and medical staff. Ensures peer review process is active and
high functioning in each network. This i
- Builds positive working relationships across service lines and
health system with a focus on physician and clinician engagement
inclusive of all clinical stakeholders.
- Works with Home and Community clinical leaders to plan,
develop, implement and evaluate new patient care programs and
practice models including identification of clinical objectives,
strategic system alignment / shared objectives, etc.
- Supports network-based Home & Community service line directors
in delivering operational and / or business plans that promote care
optimization and efficiency. Works with System Services (PHMG,
Quality, AST) to develop and implement tracking systems that
- In collaboration with System Home & Community Advisory Council
members; develops strategic and long-term transformation plans for
the effective transition to new care models and expanded geographic
networks that better meet the needs of patients and
- Leads continuous improvement efforts that promote clinical
excellence, patient safety, patient and provider experience.
Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with
physicians, System leaders, department managers, staff and
customers that lead to measurable improvement in patient care
outcomes, efficiency, customer service, and provider and staff
- Ensures that national benchmarks in quality and patient safety
for programs are achieved or exceeded.
- In collaboration with network service line director and
operations council members; directs recruitment and evaluation of
- Ensures regulatory compliance for providers in all areas of
- Monitors, communicates, and works to improve patient, physician
and staff satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION:
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience practicing medicine in
Hospice, Home Health and Palliative Care
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in physician management.
- Hospice and Palliative Certified (preferred)
- Licensure as a physician in the state of practice.
- Medical staff membership and appropriate clinical privileges at
a PeaceHealth medical center/clinic. OTHER SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal, negotiation, and written communication
skills, particularly with key stakeholder groups such as
physicians, other clinicians, and quality improvement staff.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience leading remote teams.
- Experience managing both inpatient and outpatient
- Ability to lead diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ability to closely collaborate in a dyad relationship
effectively leading a team in a closely-knit partnership. For full
consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current
resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action
Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state,
or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , MD System Service Line Director, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!