Project Manager- Civil Engineering
Company: PLS Engineering
Posted on: April 1, 2021
PLS Engineering is looking for the next great addition to our
team! PLS is a well-respected, innovative and growing Civil
Engineering/Land Use firm located in beautiful downtown Vancouver,
WA. We pride ourselves on working collaboratively to provide our
clients with the highest quality of service. Our work environment
is fast-paced, client-focused and fun!
A PLS Project Manager- Civil Engineering plans and directs the work
of design engineers, drafters and technical Civil engineers working
on a variety of land development projects. Measures of success
include achievement of project scope, budget and timeline
PLS Engineering specializes in land development for public agencies
and private developers. If you are an experienced planner, civil
engineer, or project manager who is interested in growing your
career with an innovative, Pacific Northwest-based firm--we would
like to hear from you!
What can PLS Engineering offer you?
- A competitive compensation package.
- Benefits including matching 401(k), employee medical, dental
and vision (100% employer paid option).
- PTO and paid holidays; work/life balance is a priority.
- State-of-the-art technology, systems, tools and resources.
- Continuing education is encouraged and supported.
- Career growth opportunities.
- A fantastic office and location! Our office is centrally
located in downtown Vancouver, WA-a short walk to restaurants,
parks, coffee shops and trails.
- Work that is fast-paced and goal-oriented.
- A dynamic team that is supportive, friendly and fun. (We host
BBQs, team lunches and other activities throughout the year!)
- A Company culture of giving back to the community.
What skills and experience can you bring to the PLS team?
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years engineering project planning and scheduling to meet
- Professional Engineer (PE) Certification required.
- Prior work managing projects and teams; leads by positive
- Self-motivated, proactive, and detail oriented; strong
- Anticipates road blocks; calmly identifies practical
- Effective written and oral communication skills including the
ability to prepare accurate, professional documentation and
- Enjoys facilitating project planning sessions.
- Works collaboratively and effectively with project stakeholders
and cross-functional contributors.
- Takes personal responsibility for quality work while meeting
project timelines and budgetary goals.
- Responsiveness and flexibility; you adapt easily to changing
priorities and dynamics.
- MS Office experience including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Efficient in Autodesk Civil 3D.
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be
driving; ability to demonstrate a safe, acceptable driving
Who is PLS Engineering? PLS is a rapidly growing SW
Washington-based Civil Engineering/Land Use firm. We offer civil
engineering, land surveying and site planning services that best
meet our valued clients' needs. We invite you to learn more about
PLS Engineering by visiting: plsengineering.com
What is it like to work at PLS?We believe in:
- Honesty and Transparency- We are open, trustworthy and
- Excellence- Our work is our art; we take pride in the quality
of work provided to our clients every day.
- Client-Centered- We never forget that client satisfaction is
- Rolling Up Our Sleeves- Lending a hand, hard work and doing
what it takes to get the job done.
- Continuous Improvement and Professional Development- Learning,
improving, innovating and sharing knowledge.
- Creativity- Thinking "outside of the box" to deliver winning
- Community Service- Enthusiastic contributors within our
community including: Clark County Food Bank, Rotary, Little League,
local college scholarships, SW WA Contractors Association auctions
For consideration, please e-mail your r--sum-- to our hiring
process facilitator by applying to this posting.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: PLS Engineering, Vancouver , Project Manager- Civil Engineering, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!