Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Careers - Avamere Family of Companies - Admissions Director in
Vancouver, Washington - Careers at Avamere Rehab of Cascade Park
Skip Branding Quick Links
- Health Care Choices
- Senior Living Choices
- Download Avamere App Search Locations Recent Posts
- Avamere Walks to End Alzheimer's
- What Assisted Living is Really Like
- Infinity Rehab Patient Walks After Being Bedridden for 10 Years
Schedule a Facility Tour
- Search Locations
- Contact Careers Home Careers All Rights Reserved 2018 - Avamere
Family of Companies
- Fair Housing Act
- Legal Terms
- Non-Discrimination and Translation Services Careers - Avamere
Family of Companies - Admissions Director in Vancouver, Washington
- Careers at Avamere Rehab of Cascade Park Skip to Main Content
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page
Returning Candidate? Log back in! Admissions Director Category
Administrative Shift Day Hours Full-Time Union Position No Location
: City Vancouver State WA Zip 98683 Overview Now Hiring Healthcare
Heroes! Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose Admissions
Director Status: Full-Time Shift:-- Day Shift Location: Avamere
Rehab of Cascade Park - 801 SE Park Crest Ave. Vancouver, WA 98683
At Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance
the life of every person we serve. We offer a strong, exciting team
environment with group decision making culture! With Avamere, you
--get the chance to make a difference every day in the lives of
those you care for. If you have a passion for helping others, then
look no further! We would love to have you join our Avamere Family!
We are dedicated to keeping our team members and residents safe.
Download our flyer that shows our protocols and response to
COVID-19 --here. Employee Perks:
- Free meals to all employees
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring free--counseling
services, financial coaching, legal services--and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
AD&D coverage Details The primary responsibility of this
position is to coordinate the admissions process to ensure optimal
transition and adjustment to the facility for our residents.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with referral
source contacts including hospitals, physicians, clinic managers,
insurance case managers, liaisons, and state and county
- Coordinate the admission of each new resident, ensuring
resident's room is ready before they arrive and communicating with
all departments to prepare for the new admission.
- Conduct facility tours and ensure the interior of the facility
is tour-ready and presents well to visitors at all times.
- Assist in the resident admission orientation program, and
provide residents with an admission information packet.
- Review and explain to each new resident and/or resident's
family facility room rates, billing procedures, visitor/guest
privileges, restrictions and resident care procedures.
- Maintain an accurate record of available beds and a resident
- Complete, maintain and analyze daily and monthly census
- Coordinate 24/7 backup systems and coverage for
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience,
enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration or closely
related field with 1 or more years of experience; or 5+ years of
experience in a similar position.
- Knowledgeable of reimbursement systems such as Medicaid,
Medicare and private insurances.
- Knowledgeable of the rules, regulations and guidelines that
govern nursing care facilities.
- Able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, visitors and
the general public.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines. Facility Information In the heart
of the beautiful Portland, Oregon metropolitan area you will find--
Avamere --Rehabilitation of Cascade Park just across the Columbia
River in Vancouver, Washington. This warm, inviting 88-bed skilled
nursing community is made of a tight-knit team with a unified goal
to enhance lives. Quality care is important to-- Avamere , evident
in their recognition as part of the American Health Care
Association's-- Quality Initiative Recognition Program . Several
employees have served seniors as part of this team for 20+ years.
With friendly familiar faces and strong professional support,--
Avamere --leaders prepare their team to thrive.-- Avamere --offers
tuition reimbursement to financially assist employees through
school. Advance your career with the personal and professional
support you need at-- Avamere --Rehabilitation of Cascade Park.--
Get to know more about this engaging team on-- their -- blog --and
on-- Facebook.-- Options Apply for this job online Apply Share
Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and
DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions
regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the
life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that
each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity
above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples' lives shows
in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible
outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of
quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture
of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between
the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a
leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies
continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately
it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K
retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID
theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental,
vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage,
generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee
Avamere Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Vancouver , Admissions Director, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!