System VP Patient Experience & Loyalty
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Job DescriptionDescription PeaceHealth is seeking a System VP
Patient Experience & Loyalty for a Full Time, Day position.--JOB
Provides leadership and direction for the strategic development,
implementation and sustainment of programs and processes to address
and improve patient experience and loyalty. Leads data-driven
experience improvement efforts in a complex and distributed, yet
system-oriented environment. Successfully collaborates and
influences Clinical Excellence and Operations teams, Marketing and
Communications, as well as People and Culture division to ensure a
differentiated and consistent end-to-end experience at PeaceHealth.
This position has oversight responsibilities to ensure patient
experience scores support our organizational Clinical Excellence
objectives of CMS Five Star and our journey to Magnet/Pathways to
Excellence status across the health system. Additionally, this
position will work in partnership with the System Vice President,
Marketing and Communications to ensure a seamless, consistent
experience throughout the consumer-patient journey. The Marketing
and Communications leader has responsibility for the consumer
experience, consumer insights and analytics, personas, patient
journey mapping, brand identity and digital and content strategy
including the PeaceHealth website and social platforms. This
position will act as a consultative partner for the Marketing and
Communications and Operations structures to ensure that experience
best practices considered and applied within digital and
facilities-based channels. Caregiver and provider engagement are
critical to achieving an optimal patient experience. As such, this
position will also work closely with the People & Culture division
to ensure that strategies and goals work in concert as we
collectively strive to improve patient experience and
caregiver/provider engagement. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provides leadership and direction for the strategic
development, implementation and sustainment of programs and
processes to address and improve patient experience and loyalty and
align improvement work with organizational priorities.
- Leads data-driven experience improvement efforts in a complex
and distributed, yet system-oriented environment in collaboration
with Clinical Excellence and Operations, Marketing and
Communications, and People and Culture organizations to ensure a
differentiated and consistent end-to-end experience at
- Provides oversight and leadership to ensure patient experience
scores support our organizational Clinical Excellence objectives of
CMS Five Star and our journey to Magnet/Pathways to Excellence
status across the health system.
- Leads the systemwide Patient Experience Senior Cabinet to
ensure ministry alignment, drive engagement and build patient trust
- Leads by creating an experience culture mindset that is focused
on delivering exceptional patient care with top quartile
- Partners with the System Vice President Marketing and
Communications to ensure a seamless, consistent experience
throughout the consumer-patient journey.
- Partners with Network and Ambulatory leadership to patient
experience best practices are employed and refined to ensure a
deafferented experience for patients and families.
- Works closely with the People & Culture division to ensure that
strategies and goals work in concert as we collectively strive to
improve patient experience and caregiver/provider engagement.
- Provides the vision and leadership to actively engage
physicians and nurses, and clinical care teams to drive patient
engagement efforts achieving CMS Five Star ratings and
Magnet/Pathways to Excellence status. Successfully articulate the
- Creates the strategy and infrastructure to grow consumer and
patient experience by promoting industry best practice approaches.
Sets assertive goals and drives outcomes.
- Develops the structure, processes and operating model to
strengthen experience capabilities.
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare
Administration or related field required.
- Master's degree or advanced degree in a related field such as
MBA, MHA is preferred. EXPERIENCE/TRAINING:
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive management experience
- Minimum of 10 years of consumer experience in a complex system
focused on advancing experience goals in partnership with clinical
leadership and operational leadership.LICENSE/CERTIFICATION:
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of
- Ability to think strategically and progressively considering
advancements toward the shift to value in the short, mid, and
- Ability to work with clinicians, operators, and all levels of
leadership to ensure application and sustainability of PeaceHealth
- Ability to present and deliver complex information in a clear
and concise manner.
- Positive, future-oriented outlook; proactive, self-directed and
- Ability to balance leadership that is performance and people
oriented, using a consultative approach for key decisions.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills required.
- Conflict management and group facilitation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display
flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to build a cohesive, high functioning team across the
network working in partnership with other organizations.
- Strong commitment to the Mission and Values of PeaceHealth. See
how PeaceHealth is committed to--Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity
and Cultural Humility .
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach
a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action
Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state,
or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , System VP Patient Experience & Loyalty, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!