Director Strategy - Enterprise Planning
Posted on: April 8, 2021
PeaceHealth is seeking a Director Strategy - Enterprise
Planning, for a Full Time, Day position.-- Seeking a Director of
Strategy - Enterprise Planning to: Direct, control and be
accountable for leading the strategic enterprise planning
initiatives and activities across PeaceHealth. In addition, serves
as the strategy leader for the assigned network. Develops long and
short-term business strategies, operational plans and oversees
implementation. Manages the design, structure, development and
planning issues within scope of direction. Ensures quality, service
and regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility. Plans and
manages the annual planning process and provides high level
strategy monitoring, project and portfolio management, and
enterprise risk and scenario planning to facilitate and direct the
decision making of PeaceHealth's growth initiatives, including new
ventures. Ensures understanding of the organizational business,
strategic and operational planning needs in support of the Mission,
Vision and Values of PeaceHealth. Essential Functions:
- Provides knowledge, leadership, facilitation, communication,
and project structure/plan to drive effective, efficient and
collaborative enterprise planning initiatives, information,
reports, and projects.
- Collaborates as a thought partner with Network leadership and
stakeholders to understand challenges, formulate creative options
and implement measurable solutions to drive growth
- Plans and manages the annual planning process at the system and
- Partners with the strategy department leadership and strategic
intelligence team to develop and prepare all necessary materials
for strategy meetings. Serves as facilitator for strategy
- Partners and collaborates with the Strategic Intelligence team
to incorporate these into the budget.
- Works with consultants to manage consulting engagements related
to strategic plans. Serves as the point person for strategic data
requests for outside to develop financial projections associated
with the integrated strategic and financial plan and consulting
firms, working with necessary leaders and analysts to harvest
information in an appropriate timeframe.
- Manages the strategy execution software tool and ensures
appropriate utilization. Gathers performance data to ensure
successful execution of strategies. Escalates off-track strategic
initiatives. Generates reports and dashboards to show strategic
- Drives forward the portfolio of strategic projects. Manages
select strategic initiatives on an as-needed basis. Works with
internal and external subject matter experts to execute partnership
and affiliation deals as directed by leadership.
- Through the planning process, ensures that adequate scenario
planning is performed and organized. Engages with the risk team in
understanding organizational risks that may impact strategy
- Supervises assigned caregivers; to include hire, train, mentor,
corrective actions, work schedules, time off requests, and
performance evaluations. Assists with department budget, tracking
expenditures, purchase of office supplies, etc. with budget
authority as delegated for assigned areas. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Administration, Economics or related field required.
- Master's degree is strongly preferred. Experience:
- Minimum of 5-yrs of management experience is required.
- Minimum of 7-yrs of strategic planning, consulting and/or
business development experience is required.
- Experience working in a high performing culture and matrix
- Hospital or health care related administration experience
- Experience working with leadership in large, complex
not-for-profit healthcare organization preferred.
- Experience in leading and implementing joint ventures,
alliances, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions preferred.
- Consulting experience is preferred. Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of
- Ability to act in a consulting capacity.
- Ability to formulate and operationalize new concepts and ideas
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple demands and short
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, critical thinking and
problem-solving skills. For full consideration of your skills and
abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with
applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , Director Strategy - Enterprise Planning, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!