Director Talent Acquisition
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Job DescriptionDescription PeaceHealth is seeking a System
Director Talent Acquisition for a Full Time, Day position.JOB
Directs, controls, and is accountable for Talent Acquisition (TA)
across PeaceHealth including recruitment, relocation, credentialing
and certification, and licensure. Aligns operational performance
and priorities with the PeaceHealth strategic plan. Provides
leadership by the support and development of engaged teams;
creating an environment that supports continuous improvements, and
minimizing barriers so that caregivers can achieve identified goals
and targets. Develops long and short-term business strategies,
operational plans and oversees implementation. Manages the design,
structure, development and planning issues within scope of
direction. Responsible for quality, service and regulatory
compliance for areas of responsibility.
- Leads and directs Talent Acquisition (TA) for PeaceHealth by
preparation and execution of innovative and cost-effective
recruiting strategies and plans to meet objectives. Optimizes
alignment of recruitment system-wide support
- Provides oversight of growth, improvement, and change
initiatives within TA. Refines and manages consistent recruiting,
interviewing, and hiring processes that support candidate
experience and talent acquisition/hiring manager efficiencies.
- Aligns recruiting and TA efforts with Workforce Planning and
Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. Advises HR and Talent
leadership on performance and optimization strategies.
- Partners with colleagues at all levels to support change and
performance initiatives. Drive accountability in the talent
acquisition team and hiring managers for delivering on quality
- Develops and manages the department operating budget;
responsible for fiscal and budgetary decisions for the department
in accordance with PeaceHealth policies.
- Directs and coordinates forecasting and work-force planning
efforts; analyzes market conditions for developing targeted
candidate pipelines, and directs efforts to lead effective
recruiting approaches to those markets.
- Performs leadership responsibilities associated with the
leaders of the TA team including the selection, training,
assignment of work, scoping of projects, performance development,
coaching, and mentoring.
- Develops system-wide TA operational and administrative policies
and procedures. Monitors TA activities to ensure compliance with
PeaceHealth policies and procedures and governmental and regulatory
- Develops performance measurement standards for TA and compares
performance to industry benchmarks. Conducts forecasting and
work-force planning. Compiles, analyzes, and presents data as
required. Monitors and measures performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or related area of study
- Master's degree or equivalent relevant experience/certification
- Minimum of 5 years HR/Recruitment Experience, preferably in
- 5 years leadership experience preferred.*--Minimum of 10 years
HR/Recruitment experience, preferably within healthcare to be
considered for System Director level--role.--
- Certification as a Certified Medical Staff Recruiter (CMSR),
Professional in Human Resources (PHR), or Senior Professional in
Human Resources (SPHR) certification is preferred.
- Ability to manage EEO/AAP and OFCCP compliance.
- Strong working knowledge of HR programs, policies, and
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment process, including
effective interview and selection process.
- Demonstrated strong leadership abilities and a high aptitude
for collaborating with professional colleagues.
- Demonstrated customer service focus.
- Proficient expertise in MS Office applications (Excel, Word,
- Ability to assess situations quickly and enact solutions with a
variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to develop and present concise information.
- Demonstrates business acumen.
- Presents with a professional demeanor to enhance the public
image of PeaceHealth.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of
- Displays consistent behavior that enhances the public image of
PeaceHealth as evidenced by professionalism in workplace and public
interactions with leadership, peers, staff, patients, physicians,
and the public.
- Ability to travel as needed.--See how PeaceHealth is committed
to--Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility .
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach
a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action
Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state,
or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , Director Talent Acquisition, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!