Automotive Service Manager
Company: Precision Tune Auto Care
Posted on: April 9, 2021
SIGNING BONUS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE! We now have an excellent
opportunity for Automotive Service Managers for our established
repair facility in Vancouver, Washington to earn top dollar. The
right candidate can expect to meet personal financial goals. Future
ownership opportunity available! Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits Plans
- Paid Training
- Sales and Profit Bonuses that give you realistic opportunities
to significantly increase pay.
- Additional Bonus for ASE Certifications We are especially
interested if the candidate has five (5) years experience in the
automotive service and repair industry but we will consider
qualified candidates with less experience! *Submit YOUR resume with
confidence that all contact with us is completely confidential.
Apply TODAY! Job Requirements: Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain responsibility for the overall direction,
coordination, and evaluation of direct and indirect reports in
compliance with policies, procedures, loss prevention, safety, and
environmental codes, and laws.
- Direct, instruct, and manage a team of associates, including
assigning, supervising, and appraising work; rewarding, motivating,
counseling and disciplining associates; addressing associate
complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for productivity, profitability, work environment,
relationships, visual presentation standards, and operational
compliance of the store; measured through various reporting tools,
associates observations and Area Director feedback.
- Train and coach service selling associates on "Customer Care
Process", Courtesy Vehicle Inspections (CVIs), and general
operation of store systems.
- Keep store staffing and talent at optimal levels to ensure
operating efficiency and top service levels. Source key shop
(technician) and selling positions regularly in order to have
talent readily available for increased staffing and customer needs.
Partners as appropriate to interview, hire, demote, and promote
external and internal candidates.
- Monitor the shop productivity, workflow, and procedures with an
emphasis on efficiency, thoroughness, and safety. Largely
responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the back shop,
such as ensuring that the service staff complete CVIs and proper
- Ensure the execution of customer service standards and customer
satisfaction programs, and ensure the equitable resolution of
customer complaints. Follow all policies and procedures related to
cash, credit, check, refund and return policies.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to all point of sale
(POS) transactions, inventory integrity, reverse logistics and
purchase for re-sale parts (OP) procurement and vendor payment
- Partner with the Fleet business team to maintain and build
Fleet service customer relationships.
- Advise associates, technicians, and customers on tires, parts
and service programs.
- Effectively communicates with all store associates, managers,
- Key holder and responsible for basic and detailed opening and
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Precision Tune Auto Care, Vancouver , Automotive Service Manager, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!