Client Services Manager or Director
Company: Targeted Talent
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Job Summary: The Client Services Manager/Director will oversee
and assist customer success employees in the performance of their
job duties such as responding to customer inquiries and resolving
issues or complaints. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Help build the infrastructure and standard operating procedures
for the department
- Help create company guidelines particularly related to quality
- Manage the department and ensure the team complies with company
guidelines particularly related to quality of service.
- Prepare knowledge-based documents such as summaries and
responses to frequently asked questions.
- Train new employees in the company's customer service policies,
procedures, and best practices.
- Organize and oversee the schedules and work of the
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and
- Handle discipline and termination of employees as needed and in
accordance with company policy.
- Monitor or review calls or other correspondence between
representatives and customers.
- Ensure that representatives are informed about changes to
company products and services.
- Collect data and prepares reports on customer complaints and
- Prepare monthly reports summarizing the assigned client service
- Assist with budget preparation for the Client Service
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Required
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or similar
- At least five years of client service experience required.
- At least two years of experience in a supervisory role
- At least two years of experience in customer service or
customer success in the manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be personable and enjoy working with people in an entirely
- Knowledge of project management/delivery methods and tools
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to support many clients at
once. Ability to deal with ambiguity and structure the
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively as part of a
team and independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem resolution skills and proven ability to engage
and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues
- Work logically to diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate
issues and recognize circumstances that require escalation
- Experience in the Food & Beverage or Consumer Packaged Goods
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM) desired
- Ability to travel (job requires up to 30% travel)
- Comfortable working as needed in a remote environment with
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues while
maintaining a professional and calm demeanour.
- Ability to coach and mentor client service
Keywords: Targeted Talent, Vancouver , Client Services Manager or Director, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!