Director Of Nursing
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: June 22, 2022
We are looking for a Director of Nursing in Vancouver, WA, which
specializes in mental health and the developmentally disabled
resident population. In your next job as a Director of Nursing, you
will be overseeing the quality, continuity, and appropriateness of
care by providing direction to the wellness staff through
communication with residents, families, and staff assuring
- Lead by example interacting with residents and staff. Walk the
building and be involved in care.
- Develop and oversee implementation of resident service plans to
comply with doctor orders and meet health care needs.
- Communicate with residents, families, staff, physicians, and
other health care providers regarding resident health issues and
- Review and update service plans according to state
- Perform and supervise the performance of individual nursing
services as required.
- Provide direction and monitoring to all wellness staff.
- Implement wellness programs to maximize health through
education and preventative care.
- Assess prospective residents to determine care needs and
- Coordinate wellness service procedures to move in new
- Train and orientate as well as lead and coach staff concerning
wellness services function about mental health and developmentally
disabled resident population as directed; provide staff in-services
- Identify at-risk residents and help create a risk management
plan. Evaluate resident conditions for changes or systems.
- Facilitate alternative placement or supplemental care if
- Oversee medication setup and delivery system.
- Respond to resident emergency calls, review and document
emergency call responses.
- Ensure safe, secure storage of all medications, supplies, and
- Assure accurate and timely documentation and submission of
services provided for resident billing.
- RN is needed as assessments are required in the State of
- Valid license for the State of Washington.
- 3 years working with the mental health population.
- 2 years of people management experience.
- Knowledge of medication, dosage, terminology, and medication
- Proven track record of integrity, verbal/written communication,
and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills such as ECP, Clear Company, or
- Encouragement of independence, and healthy choices advocating
for safety and dignity.
- Ability to work additional hours which could include evenings
- Serve as a backup driver to medical appointments as
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen which
included marijuana. We believe in taking care of our employees by
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision benefits including paid life
- 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- PTO accrual on day one
- Annual profit sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement along with licensure and certification
- Free meals 1x a day during your shift
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on tickets,
hotels, car rentals, travel, groceries, wellness, and wireless
- Professional Development courses
- Referral bonuses
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Vancouver , Director Of Nursing, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!