Regional Director- Disabilities / Human Services
Posted on: January 16, 2023
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies
that are dedicated to providing high-quality, community-based
support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities,
people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant
medical challenges, and to children and their families.
- Competitive pay with Bonus Plan eligibility
- Innovative and collaborative environment.
- Hybrid remote work environment (when not traveling)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company provided hardware and cellphone stipend
- FREE Long-term Life Insurance
- FREE Long-term Disability
- 20 days of PTO that increases with tenure
- Verizon Wireless and Dell discounts
- Sick Leave up to 7 Days
- Pet Insurance
- Domestic partners eligible for Dental
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Oversees the operations of the Northwest region (WA and OR) in
relation to implementing national and region-specific goals. While
reviewing licensing surveys, incidents, investigations, quality
assurance, and staff performance.
- Oversee the operations of the Region (WA and OR) and manage
combined revenues of $65 million or more. you will be responsible
for the financial performance of the region; implement strategies
to maximize revenue, attain operational efficiency and drive
profitability; working in conjunction with owners, senior
management teams, and National Central Office (NCO).
- You will provide leadership and develop a strategy for
maximizing growth within the region; implement business plans to
grow census, and improve occupancy and utilization in core
services. Continually assess the different services in the region
to determine and cultivate new business (in current and potential
business segments). Implement strategies to maximize revenue and
profitability and attain operational efficiency.
- Oversees the development and implements quality enhancement
strategy and drives quality initiatives, to maintain compliance
with national and state regulatory standards with proactive
strategies to meet or exceed compliance.
- You will provide leadership to State Directors and state
support teams; implement best employee practices; oversees safety
strategy; Quality assurance and addition to retaining top talent;
develops state and regional leadership teams
- Provides leadership and oversees region implementation of
incident management protocol; ensures timely incident reporting;
reviews trends, and develops/ implements proactive and corrective
- Bachelor's degree in human services field (Psychology,
Counseling, Allied Health, Educational Psychology, Sociology, Human
- Minimum of 7-8 years of human services industry experience,
specific to Developmentally Disabled populations. Combined with 4
years of progressive senior-level management experience.
- Must have financial management skills and budget experience in
excess of 20 Million dollars as well as be personally accountable
for the P&L.
- Prior experience and knowledge working with ID, DD, IDD, ICF,
HCBS, CIIBS, MR or Medicaid Waivers.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Managed care experience
- Experience managing the following settings: Group homes,
vocational, children's residential (OAT), Residential, and housing
- Knowledgeable and adaptable to new software technologies; as
well being an intermediate level user of basic software like:
Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
WHY THIS ROLE:
- Having recently acquired WA business you will be critical to
the integration of the Dungarvin processes, systems, and best
practices. While still striving to deliver great results with
continuous improvement; and being comfortable with bringing new
ideas and concepts to the table.
- You are a road warrior and thrive in building relationships
both internally as well as externally.
- You are looking for an opportunity to shape the future of the
Northwest region as we continue to grow organically and through
- You enjoy working on challenging ideas and are not afraid to
jump in and drive those ideas to their conclusion.
- You enjoy staying apprised of the latest County, State, and
federal laws and regulations is pertinent to the success of the
- You are data-driven and like to base discussions on the merits
of data while being tactful and diplomatic
- You enjoy working with teams and are always looking to develop
- 40 hours per week.
- Monday- Friday 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM (FLEX) however will require
some evening and weekend hours.
- Travel is to be expected a couple of weeks a month excluding
Candidate should anticipate extensive travel
Keywords: Dungarvin, Vancouver , Regional Director- Disabilities / Human Services, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!