Manager In Training / Front Desk Lead
Company: Gold's Gym Washington
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionThe manager in training (MIT) helps the general
manager to ensure that day-to-day business operations run smoothly
and is manager in absence of the general manager. The MIT works
evenings and weekends to ensure the gym has 7 day per week manager
on duty coverage. Typical work week is Friday-Tuesday with 2
consecutive days off.Assists with:Management Duties:
- Properly manage and maintain gym operational budget
- Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate the performance of all
- Monitor the hiring, training and scheduling of all gym level
- Train and mentor subordinates
- Properly delegate, monitor and evaluate specifically assigned
responsibilities of sales team.
- Responsible for managing disciplinary actions involving all gym
level employees.Operational Duties:
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service in a
high volume retail environment through personal actions and
development of the staff.
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service
- Plan and promote special events for the gym on a monthly basis,
using corporate marketing as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean and
operationally sound.Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma with five years professional experience.
College degree preferred.
- Fitness industry experience preferred but not required.
- Be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales
through company required outreach programs.
- Strong customer service orientation with proven results.
- Understanding of performance metrics including P&L,
revenue, budgeting, inventory, payroll, cost controls and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Participative leadership style and drive for excellence.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in business or related field
with two years of management experience preferred.
- Current CPR Certification**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT
Keywords: Gold's Gym Washington, Vancouver , Manager In Training / Front Desk Lead, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!