Construction Manager - Natural Gas Projects
Company: Hire Resolve USA
Posted on: May 24, 2023
An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking for a
Construction Manager to join their Natural Gas Projects.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of multi-discipline engineering
projects from concept to completion including overall safety,
siting, environmental, permitting, planning, estimating,
engineering, right-of-way acquisition, project controls, bid phase
services, procurement, constructability reviews, material
management, and closeout.
- Develop and monitor project schedules, manage scope, and
control project costs.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with clients regarding
efforts such as client coordination, strategic planning, master
scope management, budget finances, subcontracting, project
staffing, environmental compliance, facility support and schedule
- Participate in and potentially lead internal and external
project risk reviews. Consult with Legal Department as
- Manage internal project financials, providing detailed,
accurate project cost forecasts and accruals to client(s) and
Global Practice leadership.
- Establish project teams, coordinate activities of multiple
disciplines, and ensure the efficient, cost-effective utilization
- Manage all aspects of project communication.
- Identify opportunities and manage team efforts for submittals,
proposals, presentations, contract negotiation, and related
- Leverage existing client relationships, create new client
relationships and focus on repeat work within each client
- Provide mentorship as well as formal and informal training for
the project team.
- Provide performance feedback for project team members as
- Develop and implement project policies and procedures,
establish project controls systems, and implement the project
- Work closely with the project team to ensure deliverables and
services are being provided to the client's satisfaction and that
projects are following internal QA/QC guidelines.
- Report regularly on progress, cost and schedule metrics,
procurement issues, safety or environmental concerns, design
questions, potential impacts, and any issues requiring additional
- All other duties as assigned. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field from an
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in design engineering,
including 3 or more years of experience managing engineering
projects. Completion of a master's degree in a related field may be
substituted for one year of experience.
- Demonstrated success in project management.
- Proven ability to develop business and establish relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. This position
requires an individual capable of applying intensive and
diversified knowledge of principles and practices to broad areas of
- Must be capable of devising new approaches to problems
- Ability to handle large volumes of work and multi-task in a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong
interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to clearly and
effectively present complex information to all levels of employees,
management, and clients.
- Ability to influence, lead and manage change thoughtfully and
- Experience with RNG project development, gas processing design,
- Understanding of the waste to energy industry including
existing / emerging markets and demonstrated ability to monitor and
communicate new market drivers and regulatory changes.
- Ability to identify opportunities and lead proposal / pursuit
efforts. Proven ability to develop business and establish
relationships with clients.
- Strong experience with document control, scheduling, cost
control and project management software.
- Previous consulting and design-build experience preferred.
- Professional Registration or the ability to obtain within the
first six (6) months preferred. Benefits Hire Resolve is a top-tier
recruitment firm that focuses on placing skilled professionals in
permanent employment. Hire Resolve focuses on working with
senior-level executives and we pride ourselves on delivering
excellent service to our candidates and clients.
- Salary: negotiable.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this
role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, visit the Hire Resolve website:
hireresolve.us or email us: Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Keywords: Hire Resolve USA, Vancouver , Construction Manager - Natural Gas Projects, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...