Property Manager (Vancouver)
Company: Income Property Management
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We are seeking to hire a Property Manager for Meadow Crest
Apartments located in Vancouver, WA. This property has a total of
128 units. The Property Manager will be responsible for the
day-to-day operations of this property, including, but not limited
to managing move-ins, move-outs, lease renewals, deposits, resident
correspondences, grounds, and supervising an onsite team.In this
position, you have the potential to earn occupancy and leasing
bonuses.Location: Meadow Crest Apartments (Vancouver, WA)Workdays:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PMPay: $25.00 - $29.00 an hour
(DOE)Additional Compensation: $50.00 cell phone stipend and mileage
reimbursementResponsibilities of the Property Manager
- Office management
- Supervision of onsite team
- Resident relations
- Maintaining resident rental records.
- As the property manager, you would be the first point of
contact for most residents, visitors, and others.
- Available for scheduled on-call hours.Benefits for the Property
ManagerThe Property Manager is eligible for benefits first of the
month following 30 days of continuous employment.
- Make sure you're covered - Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance,
Employer-paid Life Insurance, Employee Paid Voluntary Insurance
options, and a Flexible Spending Medical/Dependent Care Savings
- Give you the tools to stay on track for the future - The
opportunity to enroll in the 401(k) program with an employer match
(Eligible first of the month after 90 days of employment).
- Assistance with work/life balance - Employee Assistance Program
(Available to use on your first day!)
- Give you a break - Paid Sick time, Vacation, eight (8) paid
Holidays, and your birthday off!*A Skills Assessment test will be
conducted prior to extending an offer. A pre-employment background
check is required on all final candidates*Requirements for the
- Two (2) years of Property Manager experience is required.
- Knowledge of Washington or Oregon Landlord Tenant Laws is
- Knowledge of Fair Housing is required.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Valid and active driver's license and state minimum insurance.
About CompanyIncome Property Management has been a leader in the
property management field in Oregon and Washington for over 45
years. A large part of our success is due to the important
contributions made by our on-site staff. We strive to recognize
their dedication and reward excellence. Two key indicators of this
methodology are the number of long-term site staff we employ and
the large number of internal promotions we celebrate.EEO
StatementIncome Property Management provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.This
employer participates in E-Verify. For more information: / Right to
Keywords: Income Property Management, Vancouver , Property Manager (Vancouver), Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!