Contracts & Subcontracts Project Manager
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Experienced Project Manager needed to support a client that
builds and does repairs for government and commercial customers and
are experts in complex fabrication for a diverse set of
industries.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan AndersonAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $90,000 - $112,000 per yearA bit about us:We strive
to be a positive, regenerative force for good - environmentally, in
the lives of our employees and in the community. We have built a
positive culture that honors the work we do, the workers who do it,
and the world we live in. Our values are the foundation upon which
our company culture is built and the catalyst for delivering value
to our customers and the communities where we work.****MUST BE ABLE
TO PASS A DRUG AND BACKGROUND SCREEN****Why join us?We pride
ourselves on providing top-notch benefits packages. The benefits
vary according to company, location, and union or non-union
jobs.Job DetailsJob Details:We are looking for a dynamic and
experienced Permanent Contracts & Subcontracts Project Manager to
join our Engineering team. The successful candidate will be
responsible for managing a wide range of contracts and
subcontracts, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time,
within scope, and within budget. This role will require a deep
understanding of government contracting and acquisition projects,
marine fabrication, and the shipbuilding or maritime supply base.
The ideal candidate will also have strong negotiation skills,
experience managing terms and conditions, and a proven track record
in change management and subcontractor solicitation.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of contracts and subcontracts,
from initiation to completion.
- Coordinate with various teams to ensure all projects are
delivered on time and within budget.
- Participate in the development of bidder's lists and manage
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts and
- Oversee the solicitation of subcontractors, ensuring all
necessary documentation and agreements are in place.
- Manage purchasing agreements and ensure adherence to
established procurement regulations and procedures.
- Conduct regular reviews of project progress and manage any
- Utilize Earned Value Management techniques to track project
performance and forecast future performance.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical
standards related to procurement.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Project Management,
preferably in the Engineering or Maritime industry.
- Proven experience in government contracting and acquisition
- Experience in marine fabrication and understanding of the
shipbuilding or maritime supply base.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing terms and
- Proven experience in change management and subcontractor
- Experience in developing bidder's lists and managing supplier
- Knowledge of purchasing agreements and procurement
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management techniques.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to
detail.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Vancouver , Contracts & Subcontracts Project Manager, Executive , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!