Director of Nursing
Company: Agemark Senior Living
Posted on: February 23, 2021
--At Agemark Senior Living Communities, both Great Place to Work
and FORTUNE have named us #11 in the nation for small to medium
size Aging Services! We are looking for a Director of Nursing of
our Assisted Living Community specializing in mental health
services.--At Agemark, our 30+ years' experience in Senior Living
has given us the insight to focus on what matters for our
Residents, their Families and our Employees. We take care of those
that took care of us and believe in the philosophy - "Never forget
the hands that raised you!" Your next job as a--Director of
Nursing, you--will be overseeing quality, continuity and
appropriateness of care by providing direction to the wellness
staff through communication with residents, families and staff
assuring individual care.
- Lead by example interacting with residents and staff. Walk the
building and be involved in care.
- Develop and oversee implementation of resident service plans to
comply with doctor orders and meet heath care needs.
- Communicate with residents, families, staff, physicians and
other health care providers regarding resident health issues and
- Review and update service plans according to state
- Perform and supervise the performance of individual nursing
services as required.
- Provide direction and monitoring to all wellness staff.
- Implement wellness program to maximize health through education
and preventative care.
- Assess prospective residents to determine care needs and
- Coordinate wellness service procedures to move in new
- Train and orientate as well as lead and coach staff concerning
wellness services function pertaining to mental heath and
developmentally disabled resident population as directed; provide
staff in-services as required.
- Identify at-risk residents and help create risk management
plan. Evaluate resident conditions for changes or systems.
- Facilitate alternative placement or supplemental care if
- Oversee medication setup and delivery system.
- Respond to resident emergency calls, review and document
emergency call responses.
- Ensure safe, secure storage of all medications, supplies and
- Assure accurate and timely documentation and submission -- of
services provided for resident billing.
- RN (preferred) or LPN.
- Valid license for State of Washington.
- 3 years working with the mental health population.
- --------------------- 2 years people management
- Knowledge of medication, dosage, terminology and medication
- Proven track record of integrity, verbal/written communication,
and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills such as ECP and Paycom.
- Encouragement of independence, healthy choices advocating for
safety and dignity.
- Ability to work additional hours which could include evenings
- Serve as a backup as driver to medical appointments as
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen which
included marijuana.-- "Agemark and all its divisions are a family
owned and operated company with exceptional values on customer
care! Although we specialize in senior housing, our "family" goes
well beyond those we care for. Our employees are truly our family."
Perks and Benefits include: --
- 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- PTO Accrual on day one
- Profit Sharing bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement along with licensure and certification
- Free meals 1x a day during your shift
- Legal services to draft a Will, Power of Attorney or Living
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on movies,
shows, concerts, hotels, sporting events, wellness and
- Professional Development courses
- Recognition program with $$ -- Family owned and it shows!
Agemark--Senior Living Communities embraces FOUR core values:
Professionalism, Commitment, Integrity and Compassion. If you
believe in doing what feels right, advocate for our elderly
community, and want to be part of our Great Place to Work, we would
love to hear from you. The Silver Tsunami is coming, and we are in
the fastest growing industry. Apply with us at--www.agemark.com
--and be a part of our organization where it's our job to create a
purposeful life for our loved ones and be the change we all want to
see in our world. EOE.
Keywords: Agemark Senior Living, Vancouver , Director of Nursing, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!