Trauma/Critical Care Surgeon
Posted on: April 2, 2021
PeaceHealth is seeking a solid partner to join our
Trauma/ACS/Critical Care Team at the PeaceHealth Southwest Medical
Center in Vancouver, Washington. If you desire to practice with an
amazing group of Trauma providers and live in one of the most
desirable areas of the country, this opportunity might be the
perfect fit for you. Why you'll love the practice:
- Established team of 12 surgeons (9 dedicated Trauma/ACS) and 4
- Shifts split over covering Trauma, covering ACS and covering
- Trauma/ACS team members who have a vast knowledge base and
daily opportunity for collaboration on patient care.
- Our Trauma Service is among the top performers in the State
based on trauma registry data with one of the highest rates of
unexpected survivors based on ISS.
- We do not have an elective general surgery practice, but there
are plentiful opportunities for assisting in elective General
Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Vascular Surgery cases if
- No research requirements, however for those who wish to pursue
clinical research, there are available projects.
- Vancouver is a robust, independent city with over 160,000
residents and is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy quick access to the Pacific
Ocean, Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending recreational
activities of the Pacific Northwest. We are home to some of the
world's best mountain biking and wind-surfing locales.
- Nationally recognized farm-to-table cuisine, craft
microbreweries, and gourmet coffeehouses will keep the most
discerning food critic happy.
- A thriving arts, theater, and music scene and our 26 colleges
and universities attract renowned authors, performers, and
- There is no Washington State personal income tax. Hospital
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with
a Level II trauma center. Comprehensive care for over a 250,000
patients annually including over 75,000 ED visits (busiest in SW
Washington) and over 2,000 traumas.
- Two 24-bed ICUs
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides
intensive therapy services.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000
active medical providers with most specialty services
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400
in incentives for healthy lifestyle Vancouver, Washington - look
any direction and the scenery is astounding! Snow-capped mountains,
nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced
Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches - all within
a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for
outdoor enthusiasts. And against that magnificent backdrop,
Vancouver and neighboring Portland, Oregon offer all the best
amenities of city living. What makes our area so special? A
thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique
neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destinations.
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in the
Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a
450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and
PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving
communities throughout Clark County. PeaceHealth offers outstanding
Benefits ! EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in
accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , Trauma/Critical Care Surgeon, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!