Nursing Assistant-Certified - Sports Medicine at Columbia Tech Center
Company: The Vancouver Clinic
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including two doses of a
2-dose series or a single dose of a 1-dose series prior to start
date. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days post series completion
date.We are searching for a full time Washington State Certified
Nursing Assistant with a friendly demeanor, great attitude, and
patient-focused work ethic who can communicate with kindness and
professionalism. In this role you will maintain and enhance the
health and well-being of the patient by participating in the team
effort of the department by facilitating patient flow, assisting
with procedures, telephone communication, and follow-up diagnostic
procedures with others as part of a team, and be able to maintain a
positive attitude while working in a fast-paced
environment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate patient flow into exam rooms for the providers,
gather pertinent data from the patient, take vitals and document
completely and accurately.
- Update patient's chart; medications, allergies, health
maintenance system at time patient is roomed.
- Prepare patient, supplies and instrumentation appropriate to
exam for provider exam.
- Work the EMR in-basket for test results, prescription refills,
MyChart communications, prior authorizations and telephone
encounters within scope of practice.
- Clean and sterilize equipment.
- Assist with patient procedures and tests within limits of
training, scope of practice and department protocol; provide
technical assistance as well as patient support.
- Initiate tests and/or procedures in a timely manner. Report
results accurately and completely.
- Stock exam rooms by maintaining adequate supplies. Remove all
expired supplies and document appropriately.
- Clean exam rooms.
- Document refrigerator and freezer temperatures each
workday.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current Washington State Nursing Assistant-Certified credential
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider BLS CPR
- Prefer those with patient care experience.
- Experience with an electronic health record, Epic experience
strongly preferred.The above information is intended to indicate
the general nature and level of work required in this position. It
is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
required of those assigned to this job.We offer a competitive Total
Rewards Program which includes insurance programs covering medical,
dental, vision, life, long-term disability, generous time off,
holidays, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. Eligibility
for benefits is dependent on factors such as position type and FTE.
Contact your recruiter for more information.Vancouver Clinic is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vancouver Clinic does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability,
veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state,
or federal law.Documented vaccination, immunity, or written
declination of vaccine for certain preventable contagious diseases,
including COVID-19, is a requirement of employment at Vancouver
Clinic. Vancouver Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace.
Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug screen,
background screen, and immunization requirements.
Keywords: The Vancouver Clinic, Vancouver , Nursing Assistant-Certified - Sports Medicine at Columbia Tech Center, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!