Neurologist opportunity near Portland, Oregon
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Neurologist opportunity near Portland, Oregon PeaceHealth
Southwest Medical Center is seeking an outstanding -BE/BC Adult
Neurologist -to join our robust practice in Vancouver, Washington.
Consider joining the largest and most established neurology
practice in Vancouver, with a team of 8 neurologists that cover
Southwest Medical Center, and the neurology clinic on campus.
Practice full-scope, with inpatient and outpatient opportunities as
well as telemedicine because the team enjoys seeing patients in a
variety of settings. Sub-specialty practice in Neuromuscular
Medicine a plus. -Candidates with experience in EMG/NCS, Botox
Injections, and EEG readings highly desired. New graduates are
welcome to apply. Why you'll love the practice:
- Busy, outpatient practice with a flexible clinic work schedule
of 4-5 days weekly
- Call expectations of 6 days per month including inpatient
- 1:1 Physician to MA ratio and scribe support available if
- Physicians are experienced, collegial and fun, and can offer
mentorship to a new Fellowship graduate -
- Experienced support staff an emphasis on excellent medicine
with continuity of care from inpatient to outpatient
- On-site EEG services and six-bed sleep lab
- Full-time neurohospitalist team supporting our DNV-certified
- Vancouver has a robust, independent city with over 160k people
with the additional advantage of being a part of the Portland,
Oregon metro area. PeaceHealth providers are deeply integrated into
the community and have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
The metro area has world-class cuisine, wine, and beer which are
mostly locally produced and sourced.
- The temperate climate nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful
fruit and vegetable harvests, and world-famous flowers such as
tulips and roses. Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the
Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor
recreation options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Downtown Vancouver is only 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80
miles to the Pacific Coast, and 160 miles to Seattle.
- Vancouver offers award winning school districts and Washington
also does not have state income tax. Hospital Highlights:
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with
a Level II trauma center, offering dozens of comprehensive
specialty services for more than 275,000 patients annually. The
Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring
for over 74,000 patients yearly. -
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides
intensive therapy services.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,200
active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
A few benefits of working with PeaceHealth: -
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- A medical home model with care teams and EPIC health
- Educational Loan Repayment program for those who qualify
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400
in incentives for healthy lifestyles About PeaceHealth:
-PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit
Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington,
Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000
caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than
900 -providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural
communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St.
Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today,
PeaceHealth is the legacy of -the founding Sisters and continues
with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social
justice in fulfilling its Mission. If you are interested in this
career opportunity, please contact: - Lyndse Neppl . PeaceHealth is
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the
following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a
disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender
identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual
orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with
local, state, or federal laws. The above information is intended to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this
position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Vancouver , Neurologist opportunity near Portland, Oregon, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!