Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Inpatient Clinical Services opening in Vancouver, Washington.
This and other counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by
Assessment Coordinator Night Shift with Shift Differential 40 hour
work week Rainier Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located
in Vanouver, WA. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient
mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and
their families. At Rainier Springs we are dedicated to Changing
People's Lives®. The Assessment department plays an essential role
in helping fulfill our mission of "Changing People's Lives®".
Assessment team members assess the needs of walk-in and phone
callers and completes initial psychiatric assessment on patients
seeking treatment. As an Assessment Coordinator, you will provide
support to staff providing comprehensive assessment and quality
therapeutic care to patients seeking treatment of substance abuse,
dual diagnosis or psychiatric or emotional disorders. So, do you
have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing
People's Lives®? Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit
to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Clerk assess the needs of walk-in and phone callers to ensure
their referral to the service or resource to best address those
- Clerk assists in scheduling initial psychiatric assessment on
patients seeking treatment of substance abuse, dual diagnosis or
psychiatric or emotional disorders and presents symptoms to
psychiatrist for best recommendation of care.
- Clerk refers and triages patients to other sources of treatment
- Clerk answers all inquiry calls regarding treatment and the
facility, presents treatment options, documents calls and sets
appointments for callers seeking treatment.
- Clerk works with the business office to ensure smooth
transition into the admission process.
- High School degree or equivalent. Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Must have experience with clerical duties.
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Vancouver , Assessment Coordinator, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!