Caregivers (CNA, HCA and NAR)
Company: SYNERGY HomeCare of Vancouver
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Award-winning In-Home Care agency is selectively recruiting 4
new CareTEAM members for our Vancouver, WA office.
Find out for yourself why SYNERGY HomeCare of Vancouver was the
only home care agency in Clark County WA awarded both: 2021
Employer of Choice and Provider of Choice Awards (by a reputable
3rd party company)! We are honored, proud and thankful for our
amazing CareTEAM! Our business is growing, and we are currently
looking for more exceptional Care Professionals to join our
incredible T-E-A-M. We have new clients throughout Vancouver and
surrounding areas needing compassionate, well-trained, and
experienced Care Professionals like you. For select Care
Professionals, you could be matched with a client and begin working
Here are just some of the reasons why you'll LOVE working with
SYNERGY HomeCare of Vancouver:
- 100% Mileage reimbursement ($0.56/mile).
- 100% Reimbursement for client parking costs.
- 100% Reimbursement for CPR & First Aid Certification ($100).
- 100% Paid by employer Continuing Education. ($150).
- 100% Paid by the employer for Nurse Delegation Certification
(after 1 year of employment).
- 100% PPE provided by the employer (Gloves, masks, gowns,
- Participation in Aflac Supplemental Insurance after 90 Days.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance available (50%
- PTO/Sick time after 90 days of employment.
- Flexible hours to work around school or childcare.
- Employee 401K available.
- 24/7 Office Support.
- Competitive hourly wage ($17-$22)
- Referral program ($150 per qualified referral)
- Successfully pass a national criminal background check
- Reliable transportation
- Actively working Smartphone w/access to internet
- Current CPR/First aid certification.
- Active Washington state CNA/HCA license or a NAR that is actively
enrolled in or will be in an accredited CNA/HCA training
If you consider yourself to be an exceptional Care Professional,
meet the stated qualifications, and want to join our award-winning
CareTEAM, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Please submit your resume with your current contact information and
your work availability (your preferred days/time you're available
to work) to: Jennifermustard@synergyhomecare.com
Keywords: SYNERGY HomeCare of Vancouver, Vancouver , Caregivers (CNA, HCA and NAR), Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!