Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Inpatient Clinical Services opening in Vancouver, Washington.
This and other counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by
Inpatient Therapist - Full TimeEXCITING OPPORTUNITY $10,000.00 SIGN
ON BONUS Rainier Springs is a 72 -bed behavioral hospital located
in Vancouver, WA. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient
mental health and addiction treatment to adults and their families.
At Rainier Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives®. As
a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at
Rainier Springs. Our team drives a "Clinical First" attitude to
help fulfill our mission of "Changing People's Lives®". Our
therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual
needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and
individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all
departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient,
their family and support systems. Our patient centric approach
delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients. Members
of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Discount Program with a variety of vendors and
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients
suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies
include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Actively communicates with clients, families, and outside
referral sources, functioning within the scope of HIPAA and 42 CFR
Part 2. Demonstrates proactive communication with those involved
with the patient's treatment, documenting all correspondence held
with patients and other stakeholders.
- Displays heavy involvement in treatment planning for patients.
Works with patient to achieve treatment plan goals and accurately
documents progress. Demonstrates initiative to revise the treatment
plan to create new goals for patients if appropriate.
- Ongoing and consistent collaboration with the interdisciplinary
team including physicians, utilization review and nursing staff
members. Demonstrates active communication with team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with the utilization review
department. Ensures communication with UR on length of stay and
treatment of patients.
- Creates thorough discharge plans with clients that meets the
clients after care needs. Ensures both patient and appropriate
family members or referral sources have appropriate paperwork in a
timely manner after discharge to ensure continuum of care.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling or relevant
licensure in state of practice.
- Current unencumbered state licensure per state
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment and prior
to patient contact.Experience:
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Vancouver , Inpatient Therapist, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!