Registered Nurse (RN) Endocrinology at 87th Ave *$2,000 BONUS AVAILABLE
Company: The Vancouver Clinic
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including two doses of a
2-dose series or a single dose of a 1-dose series prior to start
date. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days post series completion
date.This is a NURSE position for our ENDOCRINOLOGY department at
the 87th Ave location.The experience at Vancouver Clinic begins
each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a
TVC team member and continues throughout their visit. Whether you
provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to
feel that they are in a welcoming place where they receive the best
customer service and patient care available.
In this position, you will:
- Provide professional, compassionate evidence-based nursing care
- Provide care based on the nursing process; assist patients in
treating illness and maintaining health.
- Apply assessment skills and provide professional nursing care
delivery that promotes patients' optimal health and
- Educate patients and families in healthcare issues.
- Act as patient advocate.
- Facilitate communications between provider and community-based
- Develop and validate knowledge and skillsRequired
qualifications for this position include:
- Current, unencumbered Washington RN license.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (AHA BLS) for
Health Care Provider certification at time of hire.
- Relevant training and certifications applicable to the
- Act as a mentor, role model, and resource for co-workers.
- Be dedicated to meeting the expectations of patients and
- Interact effectively with patients and physicians in pressure
situations while maintaining tact and diplomacy.
- Work independently while functioning as a team member.
- Organize and prioritize workflow.Must have reliable and
- $500 bonus awarded after successful completion of three months
of employment, and $1,500 awarded after twelve months of
employment. Eligible new hires only. Bonus subject to applicable
tax withholding.The above information is intended to indicate the
general nature and level of work required in this position. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
required of those assigned to this job.We offer a competitive Total
Rewards Program which includes insurance programs covering medical,
dental, vision, life, long-term disability, generous time off,
holidays, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. Eligibility
for benefits is dependent on factors such as position type and FTE.
Contact your recruiter for more information.Vancouver Clinic is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vancouver Clinic does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability,
veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state,
or federal law.Vancouver Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free
workplace. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug
screen, background screen, and immunization requirements.
Keywords: The Vancouver Clinic, Vancouver , Registered Nurse (RN) Endocrinology at 87th Ave *$2,000 BONUS AVAILABLE, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!