Nursing Assistant-Certified - Rheumatology at 87th Ave
Company: The Vancouver Clinic
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including two doses of a
2-dose series or a single dose of a 1-dose series prior to start
date. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days post series completion
We are searching for a full time Washington State Certified Nursing
Assistant with a friendly demeanor, great attitude, and
patient-focused work ethic who can communicate with kindness and
professionalism. In this role you will maintain and enhance the
health and well-being of the patient by participating in the team
effort of the department by facilitating patient flow, assisting
with procedures, telephone communication, and follow-up diagnostic
procedures with others as part of a team, and be able to maintain a
positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate patient flow into exam rooms for the providers, gather
pertinent data from the patient, take vitals and document
completely and accurately.
* Update patient's chart; medications, allergies, health
maintenance system at time patient is roomed.
* Prepare patient, supplies and instrumentation appropriate to exam
for provider exam.
* Work the EMR in-basket for test results, prescription refills,
MyChart communications, prior authorizations and telephone
encounters within scope of practice.
* Clean and sterilize equipment.
* Assist with patient procedures and tests within limits of
training, scope of practice and department protocol; provide
technical assistance as well as patient support.
* Initiate tests and/or procedures in a timely manner. Report
results accurately and completely.
* Stock exam rooms by maintaining adequate supplies. Remove all
expired supplies and document appropriately.
* Clean exam rooms.
* Document refrigerator and freezer temperatures each workday.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Current Washington State Nursing Assistant-Certified credential
* Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider BLS CPR
* Prefer those with patient care experience.
* Experience with an electronic health record, Epic experience
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature
and level of work required in this position. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of those
assigned to this job.
We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program which includes
insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life,
long-term disability, generous time off, holidays, education
reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. Eligibility for benefits is
dependent on factors such as position type and FTE. Contact your
recruiter for more information.
Vancouver Clinic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vancouver Clinic does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed,
national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited
by local, state, or federal law.
Vancouver Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace. Offers are
contingent on successful completion of drug screen, background
screen, and immunization requirements.
Keywords: The Vancouver Clinic, Vancouver , Nursing Assistant-Certified - Rheumatology at 87th Ave, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!