Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Vancouver, WA
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Located in Vancouver, WA
More Information about this Job:
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will respond
to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and
deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer service to
- Experience: Must be at least 18 years of age; some prior work
experience in a health care system preferred
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills; strong
listening and comprehension abilities, adaptability to quickly
evolving situations, and strong decision making
- Credentials/Licenses: Valid Driver's License, State EMT
certification and CPR/BLS certifications
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Covid Note : Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family,
you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of
either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: AMR, Vancouver , Emergency Medical Technician - Located in Vancouver, WA, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!