Emergency Response Paramedic - Located in Kelso, WA
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Located in Kelso, WA
AMR Clark County is offering a $18,000 sign-on bonus for medics
accepting full time positions with a one year commitment*
(Internal transfers not eligible for bonus)
Pay Rate: $62,211 to $79,614 depending on experience
We're hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering
compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced,
patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced
- Current state Paramedic License and maintain currency.
- Possess a valid State Driver's License.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider
Certification and maintain currency.
- ICS 100, 200, 700 and 800
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination or valid exemption
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving
- Some past work experience, preferably in healthcare
* The sign-on bonus is paid out in two payments. $9,000 upon the
completion of orientation and field training and $9,000 after one
year (365 days) of continuous full time employment.
NOTE REGARDING COVID-19: Upon accepting an offer and joining the
GMR family, new hires will be required to submit a COVID-19
vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: AMR, Vancouver , Emergency Response Paramedic - Located in Kelso, WA, Healthcare , Castle Rock, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!