Mental Health Clinical Supervisor, QMHP - $3OOO HIRING BONUS
Company: Central City Concern
Posted on: August 2, 2022
CCC's Old Town Recovery Clinic is seeking a Clinical Supervisor
for the Integrated Care Team .
You may qualify for a $3000 hiring bonus for this position.
The Mental Health (MH) Clinical Supervisor is responsible for
providing support and expertise in mental health. The primary
responsibilities include providing clinical oversight and
development of designated programs under the umbrella of mental
health. The MH Clinical Supervisor will have specific program
development focuses as identified by the mental health
Duties to include:
- This position requires flexibility of hours, independent
decision-making, program planning, clinical supervision, quality
management, and liaising with outside agencies.
- Work collaboratively with MH leadership to envision and guide
high quality, person centered and trauma informed services across
the mental health treatment continuum.
- Promote continuous quality improvement to mental health
services as well as collaboratively build new programming/services
as is appropriate.
- Offer clinical support to QHMPs in the primary care service
line, as well as minimally within SUDS and housing as needed.
- Monitor clinic compliance with all CCC policies and procedures,
and contractual requirements. Implement new policies and procedures
when they are approved.
- Work to establish and refine a care team model with clearly
defined roles, in which each team member is working at the top of
his or her license.
- Be liaison with partnering agencies and programs.
- Risk Assessment and evaluation
- Participate in setting goals and objectives for clinic site,
facilitating the achievement of those goals, evaluating progress,
and modifying processes and/or objectives as needed based on
- Provide and document at least 2 hours of supervision per month
for each full-time staff. The two hours must include one hour of
face-to-face contact for each person supervised, or a proportional
level of supervision for part-time staff providing clinical or
other support services to clients.
- Conduct and document Mental Health Assessments, including
mental status exam, DSM diagnosis, and clinical formulation.
- Ensure clinical privileging requirements are met for all direct
reports pursuant to CCC's Privileging Policy.
- Master's degree in human services field required. Must meet
State guidelines for QMHP and be licensed/certified with
- Two (2) years' post graduate experience in healthcare or
community mental health programs required. Severe Mental Illness
(SMI) experience preferred.
- Two (2) years of supervisory, clinical level supervision or
leadership experience strongly preferred.
- LPC/LCSW/CADC II or above preferred.
- Must have current CPR certification before first day of
- Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background
check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check
- Will be required to be available by cell phone for work. Cell
phone to either be provided by Central City Concern or maintained
on employee's device.
- Must have reliable access to transportation for regular
outreach activities. If using a vehicle for agency use: Must
possess a current driver's license, access to a vehicle, qualify as
an Acceptable Driver as designated in Central City Concern's Fleet
Safety policy; pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of
being an approved driver and continued recertification training;
and maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of
$100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
- Must be able to work variable work hours.
Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at
the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match
of 4.25% in your 1 st year, 6% in the 2 nd year, and 8% in your 3
- 10 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long Term
- Sabbatical Program offering extended time off at years 7, 14
Central City Concern is a second chance employer and complies with
applicable laws regarding consideration of criminal background for
employment purposes. Government regulations, contractual
requirements, or the duties of this particular job may require CCC
to conduct a background check and take appropriate action to
address prior criminal convictions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Associated topics: abuse, behavioral, behavioral healthcare, cell,
coordinator, counselor, forensic, outpatient, social worker,
Keywords: Central City Concern, Vancouver , Mental Health Clinical Supervisor, QMHP - $3OOO HIRING BONUS, Healthcare , Vancouver, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!