Emergency Response Paramedic - Located in Kelso, WA
Company: American Medical Response
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Located in Kelso, WAJob Description:AMR Cowlitz County is
offering a $12,500 sign-on bonus for medics accepting full time
positions with a 1 year commitment upon completion of Field
Training.(Internal transfers not eligiblefor bonus) Pay Rate: $74,2
79.00 - $93,83 4 .00 depending on experience We're hiring
Paramedics that are passionate about delivering compassionate,
high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced, patient care
to our customers. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
Paramedics. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Paramedic License
- State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare INCLUDED
- Paid Shift Differentials
- Enhanced Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- Paid Wellness Days
- Generous PTO Accruals Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global
Medical Response's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
#GMR_EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of
companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes
supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with a disability.
Keywords: American Medical Response, Vancouver , Emergency Response Paramedic - Located in Kelso, WA, Healthcare , Castle Rock, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!