Paramedic - $12,500 Sign-on Bonus - Located in Kelso, WA
Location: Castle Rock
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Located in Kelso, WA
AMR Cowlitz County is offering a $12,500 sign-on bonus for medics
accepting full time positions with a 1 year commitment upon
completion of Field Training.
(Internal transfers not eligiblefor bonus)
Pay Rate: $69,899.83 - $110,171.00 depending on experience
We're hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering
compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced,
patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Paramedic License
- State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
- Paid Shift Differentials
- Enhanced Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- Paid Wellness Days
- Generous PTO Accruals
Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical Response's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: AMR, Vancouver , Paramedic - $12,500 Sign-on Bonus - Located in Kelso, WA, Healthcare , Castle Rock, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!